The journey begins

Anna is sleeping peacefully in her bed with Stormfly sleeping off to the side, but was soon woken up by the light shining in her face, then she notices hundreds of crystals hovering outside her window and a bit of light off to the side.

Anna got out of bed and walked up to the windows, which soon caused Stormfly to wake up and she took noticed of the crystals and light outside as Anna opened up the windows and gasped of seeing the symbols of fire, water, earth, and air sprits on the crystals, and soon they both stared at the giant dragon off in the air.

"A Foreverwing?" Anna took a guess, never seeing this dragon before as the four sprit crystals and the giant lit dragon are creating connections in her head.

-

The doors to the Stables opened up wide as Olaf, Heather, Kristoff, Sven, Hookfang, Windshear and the Night Lights all stepped outside to see the thousands of the sprit crystals spread throughout the kingdom and see the dragon hovering in front of the kingdom.

"Oh, hello Mister Dragon, welcome to Arendelle! I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs. This is Kristoff, who was raised by Trolls and talks to a reindeer. This is Sven, the greatest reindeer in the kingdom. And this is Hookfang, a Monsterous Nightmare who was recused by Hiccup, our Dragon Prince. And last this is Heather and her Razorwhip Windshear. They're kinda bossy, but they're secretly kinda nice." He whispered to the giant dragon.

"Sorry we don't have a good spot for you to live in, we've just started working through our logs to figure out what type of dragon you are, and with it being late, we're all just tire and want to get some shut eye to wake up to a brand new day. So, how you've been?" Olaf asked as he's sweating a bit from the heat even his permanent frost can't stop the fire dragon face is giving off whole he's greeting and an apologizing with an explanation.

The dragon obviously didn't responded as it just hovered in place while burning.

"A little shy, that's okay. There's a few dragons in this kingdom that are a bit shy around here. But I'm sure with a little comfort from Hiccup, and you'll feel a-okay with us." Olaf reassured it.

"Olaf, I don't think its an actual dragon, but a flame of one that Hiccup has been hearing all day." Kristoff assumed which Heather nodded, guessing the same thing.

"Oh, really? Because that a huge relief." Olaf responded, taking a breath of not disappointing a new Dragon with a greeting to Arendelle.

-

The Bewilderbeast and Cloudjumper were resting peacefully, and soon we're woken up by light shining in their faces, and got quite curious of seeing hundreds of sprit crystals hovering around them, and soon got very surprised to see the giant hovering off to the side, and they went into shock of knowing the dragon by heart.

"The Foreverwing." Cloudjumper says, shocked to say it might be time.

-

The doors to all the houses built in the kingdom are all opening up as the Arendellians were all stepped outside to take in the thousands of sprit crystals spread throughout the kingdom while the giant lit dragon face kept hovering in front of the kingdom.

-

Toothless and Liry have just gotten themselves outside the Sanctuary as they're trying to figure out where they're riders ran off to, only to take noticed of the thousands of sprit crystals spread throughout over while the giant lit dragon hovered in front the kingdom, and the two just stared at the scenery.

"What did they do now?" Liry asks Toothless knowing this has their Riders hands all over it.

-