Love will thaw

Elsa was running down on the fjord trying to get back to the north mountain, she shielded her eyes trying to see through the storm but to no avail ran in a direction.

-

Back inside the castle, Hiccup was banging on the window until the Smokebreaths just blasted it and the window blew open.

Hiccup stood up on the ledge looking down below, the whole Castle was covered in snow.

"Slide, Hiccup!" Olaf yelled as Hiccup sat down, and slid off the roof with Olaf and the Smothering Smokebreaths right behind him.

Hiccup, the Smothering Smokebreaths, and Olaf got to the ground easily, but this is making Hiccup more cold.

"We made it." Olaf said as the ride down made him into a giant snowball.

Hiccup got up and started walking to the heart of the storm, thinking that's where Elsa is likely to be as the Smothering Smokebreaths soon flew around him like a shield, hoping to block the storm from Hiccup to stay warm.

"Go, go, go, go, go, go, go." Olaf said, shaking himself free to get rid of the extra snow, and soon followed Hiccup out the gates.

-

The Bewilderbeast and his army of Dragons have finally arrived into Arendelle's water, where they see the storm covering the kingdom.

"Fireworm Queen, Cloudjumper, take some followers and find our prince in that storm." The Bewilderbeast ordered. "The rest of us will surround the kingdom."

"On it." Cloudjumper said before roaring and flew into the storm, with some Dragons right behind him and Liry followed to find Toothless.

The Bewilderbeast stopped in his track while the Dragons that stayed with him, soon surrounded the kingdom.

-

Anna, Toothless, Kristoff, and Sven went straight into the storm, and instantly felt the cold hit them. They encouraged their rides to pick up the pace, not knowing how long they can stay in here and how long Hiccup has left.

-

Hiccup and Olaf are trying their best to walk through this storm, but the storm is too strong.

"ELSA!" Hiccup yelled through the storm, hoping to find her.

The Smothering Smokebreaths couldn't keep flying around Hiccup as the Fireworms slowly begin to loose their grips, and both species of dragons get taken away from the storm.

The storm then caused Olaf to separated and flew away from Hiccup.

"Keep going!" Olaf encouraged, as Hiccup sees he's now on his own.

Hiccup kept walking through the storm, determine to find Elsa. "ELSA?!" He called out.

-

Anna, Toothless, Kristoff, and Sven are trying their best to get through this storm, and soon approach a ship on its side, with some of its supplies out on the ice.

"Kristoff, Sven, incoming." Anna warned them.

Kristoff and Sven got close to the supplies, jumped over some of them when Toothless grabbed the reindeer and continued to fly, searching for Hiccup.

-

Hiccup is still walking, trying to find Elsa but is continuing to have no luck.

He looked at his hands, only to see ice spreading all over them finishing with his symbols fully frozen over.

"No, no, no." Hiccup panicked, knowing that his time is almost up and can feel his fire is officially out.

He started walking again, needing to find Elsa, but soon almost fell down thanks to his newly made leg. He can feel his body is weak, and he doesn't know how much time he has left.