The Enchanted Forest

Hiccup, Toothless, Elsa, Liry, Anna, Heather, Windshear, Stormfly, Olaf, Kristoff, Sven, the Night Lights and Hookfang are traveling through the forest of Arendelle to go as north as they can to find the Enchanted Forest, leaving the Arendellians and their dragons in the hands of the Trolls and the king of dragons.

"Who's into trivial? I am. Okay." Olaf asked and then answer his own question out of nowhere then start talking about facts while everyone just listened.

-

The group is still traveling as north as they can go, where they've reached a cavern.

"Did you know water has memory? True fact." Olaf told them. "It's disputed by many, but it's true."

-

The group continued to travel as north as they can go, where they got a good view of the North Mountain with the Ice Castle up on it.

"Did you know men are six times more likely to be struck by lightning?" Olaf asked.

-

The group continued to travel as north as they can go, where they've reached a poison ivy path.

"Did you know gorillas burp when they're happy? Did you know we blink four million times a day? Did you know wombats poop squares?" Olaf questioned as Hiccup and Elsa are both helping Kristoff, Sven, and the sled over a poison ivy valley by creating a bridge of ice to go over the whole valley, while Hiccup is blowing a powerful Frost Breath (Snow Wraith ability) to freeze the poison ivy to solid ice and Elsa to construct a big enough bridge for Kristoff and Sven to use.

-

The group continued to travel as north as they can go, where they have a big open area with no problems for once.

"Did you know sleeping quietly on long journeys prevents insanity?" Kristoff questioned as he's starting to get a bit tired from the travel, and Olaf is not helping by continuing with the facts all day.

Olaf cackles at that knowledge. "Yeah, that's not true."

"It is." Kristoff told him.

"It's true." Anna defended.

"Definitely true." Heather says.

"Completely true." Elsa agrees.

"It's the truth." Hiccup tells the snowman.

Sven moaned while Toothless, Windshear, Liry, Stormfly, Hookfang, even the Night Lights all shirked as they too are all tired of his facts as well.

"Well, that was unanimous. But I will look it up when we get home." Olaf commented of everyone going against him so easily.

-

The group continued to travel as north as they can go, where they're still going through a big open area. Though everyone is falling asleep as they can't continue on with their travel any longer.

Even the Night Lights were now sleeping on Hookfang and Stormfly, tired out from the journey.

Toothless soon made a loud yawn and try to keep his eyes open, but having no luck, but mange to open them wide when his brother clapped his hands quite loud making him and everyone else jump awake before looking at him.

"All right, guys. How about we call it a day?" Hiccup suggested, seeing everyone is getting tired.

"Might be a good idea. Windshear here isn't able to stay awake." Heather says, scratching Windshear's neck, seeing she's falling asleep mid-flight.

"I believe Stormfly is just sleep flying." Olaf examined up on Stormfly's head to look down on her as she's snoring while flying.

"I imagine you need a break, buddy." Kristoff assumed looking at Sven. "'You try hauling a human and a snowman with a sled full of supplies for thousands of miles.'" Kristoff complained, acting as Sven as he looked back at Kristoff.