New home

The ships that were once trapped in the docks of Arendelle were sailing once again and were beginning to leave the Kingdom.

Hans was thrown into a cell on a ship and his head hits a bucket on the floor with a thud.

"We shall return this scoundrel to his country and see what his twelve big brothers think of his behaviour." Eugene told Kai who was flanked by Barf and Belch as they went to check on his crew.

"Arendelle thanks you, my lord, and I am sure Prince Hiccup will come to visit soon to sign the peace treaty." Kai said as several palace guards ushered the Duke and his bodyguards.

"This is unacceptable, I am a victim of fear, I have been traumatized!" The Duke ranted to the guards as he was lead to his boat. "Ah, my neck hurts. Is there a doctor I can see? I demand to see the Queen and Prince!" He shouted just as Kai strolled down the stairs of the ship to the docks.

"Oh, I actually have a message from the Queen and the Prince." Kai said as he unrolled a scroll and began reading. "Arendelle and Caldera Cay will henceforth and no longer do business of any sort with Weasletown." He told the Duke smirking as Barf blew some of their gas into the Duke's face and growled as Belch threatened to ignite it with a spark.

"Wesleton! It's Weselton!" The Duke yelled, taken aboard his ship as the guards carried him to a cell.

-

Anna and Kristoff ran through the crowd of dragons and people, while he was blindfolded and completely unaware of what was happening with Stormfly and Hookfang with them as it seems Stormfly has really taken a liking to Anna quickly and Hookfang seriously likes being around Kristoff for some reason.

"Come on, come on, come on." Anna said to the man pulling him along.

"Okay I'm coming." Kristoff grunted as Anna pulled him into a pole. "Ah, pole!"

"Oh, sorry." Anna grabbed his hand again and pulled him further along while Stormfly and Hookfang rolled their eyes.

"Okay, okay, here we are. Oh, there." Anna pulled the blindfold off his eyes and Kristoff blinked adjusting to the sudden return of light and he sees a sled.

"I owe you a sled." Anna said as Kristoff realised what he was looking at as Sven walked up to a highly decorated sled that had a big ribbon tied around the front and bright red guitar sitting on the front seat.

"Are you serious?" Kristoff questioned still stunned.

"Yes! And it's the latest model." Anna squealed shaking her hands.

"No, I can't accept this. " Kristoph said to her deserving a slap.

"You have to, no refunds, no exchanges, Queens orders." Anna told him. "She's even named you the official ice master and deliverer." She added as Sven looked proud with his new medallions hanging from his harness.

"What? That's not a thing." Kristoph stated to Anna who just shrugged.

"Oh, sure it is. And it even has a cup holder. Do you like it?" Anna asked looking for any emotion in his face.

"Like it?I love it. I could kiss you." Kristoff said as he lifted Anna up and spun her around soon realising what he had just said. "Ah I could, I would like to. May I, we me, may we. Wait what?" Anna stepped forward and kissed him on the cheek.

"We may." Anna told him smiling, and Kristoff surged forward and kissed her on the lips.

Olaf was strolling through town, enjoying the sights. "Summer!" He yelled as the Smokebreaths fluttered above him snickering.

Olaf and the dragons noticed two buckets of flowers on the ground and stopped dead in their tracks.

"Oh, hello." Olaf leaned down and smelt the flowers, got back up and began to sneeze as did the dragons. "Ahchoo!" Olaf's nose flew off his head and into Sven's mouth who ate it.

Olaf sighed in defeat and Sven ran forward and stuck Olaf's nose back on his head, scattering the dragons at the sudden act as Olaf gasped and excitedly hugging the reindeer's head eagerly.

-

Elsa and Hiccup stood in the centre of the courtyard holding hands, Toothless sitting beside them.

"Are you ready?" Elsa and Hiccup asked the townspeople who had several dragons flanking each one.

Elsa stamped her foot on the ground and it turned into an ice rink, the dragons slid slightly on the ice.

Everyone cheered in agreement, Hiccup and Elsa held their hands up together.

Their powers flew up into the sky and separated to explode into snow and small fire sparks falling down creating a ice rink below.

Everyone began skating around and playing with the dragons, children danced with the babies and the adults watched curiously.

"This is gonna take some getting some used to." Heather comments as her powers were something else compared to Hiccup's.

Anna skated over to Elsa and Hiccup with Heather skidding behind her.

"I like the open gates." Anna said, smiling at Elsa.

"And we are never closing them again." Elsa promised twirling her hands as Anna's shoes turned into ice skates and Hiccup's prosthetic and boot did the same.

"Oh, Elsa these are beautiful, but you know I don't skate." Anna said as Elsa pushed her forward and Heather gave her new friend a hand.

"Elsa, is this safe? What with my leg and-Ah!" Hiccup was wondering when Elsa pulled on his hands and he slid across the ice holding on tight to his girlfriend's hands.

"Come on, you can do it." Elsa encouraged, flinging Hiccup with her across the ice with Toothless and Liry sliding around, accidentally bumping into people.

"Look out! Reindeer coming through!" Kristoff warned to the group as Olaf came up behind Anna to help her as Heather went over to her dragon.

"Oh, thank you, Olaf." Anna said to the snowman.

Everyone was enjoying the fun, snow, and sun with the new additions Arendelle would have to expand and rebuild, but with the help of the dragons and Hiccup, they were heading for a bright future.