Shipped wrecked

Bruni sat on a rock waiting for Elsa, Hiccup, Heather, Anna, Olaf, and the dragons to catch up.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!" Elsa sang out into the wilderness, hoping for the voice to answer back.

"Arhaagh!" Hiccup roared, trying to receive a call back from his grandfather to find out where he is.

"Ah, ooh, ah, ooh!" Olaf called out after the couple, Anna, Bruni, and the dragons jumped at the sudden burst of sound as he's singing off key.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!" Elsa called out and Hiccup roared again.

"Ah, ooh, ah, ooh!" Olaf replied the dragons and Bruni grumbled as the Night Lights cover their ears as best they can.

"Hey, Olaf. Maybe just do it quietly," Anna suggested as the dragons nodded in agreement.

"I agree. Hiccup hasn't got the right pitch." Olaf whispered back to her and the dragons shook their heads.

Gale flew past them and twinkled, the dragons crooned in response.

"Hey, Gale's back." Olaf happily announced as the wind spirit circles them.

Gale flew over to Hiccup and Elsa twirling around the two magical beings, before flying over to a hill making a flag attached to a mast flap.

Elsa and Anna ran up the hill, Hiccup, Olaf, and the dragons following close behind.

When they reached the top the sisters stopped and gasped, there laying tipped over was an Arrendallian ship.

The others came up behind them, looking down on the wreckage and Hiccup could tell exactly whose ship it was.

"What is it?" Heather asked, looking confused at the wreckage.

"Mother and father's ship." Anna exclaimed still gripping Elsa's arm.

"How? This isn't the Southern sea." Hiccup pointed out as Liry stood next to Elsa.

"No, it isn't." Anna stated as Elsa ran down the hill towards the ship.

"Oh yeah, we should definitely go check out the abandoned shipwreck." Hiccup deadpanned to himself while walking down the hill with Heather and the dragons and Olaf.

The sisters walked into the ship and looked around at the scatted wood, silt from the sea not far away was beginning to swallow the sulking hull.

Hiccup and Olaf sauntered in behind the girls, the craftsmanship was incredible.

"Why is their ship here? How is it here?" Elsa asked moving a plank of wood.

"It must have been washed in from the Dark Sea." Anna answered back rummaging through a trunk with Stormfly.

"What were they doing in the dark sea?" Elsa questioned while she and Hiccup looked through a set of shelves.

"I don't know." Anna replied as she pulled back a curtain.

"How did the ship get through the mist? I thought only we could." Heather wonders.

"Unless nobody was on it," Olaf stated, while looking at the hole in the ships hull.

"There's got to be something here to tell us why they were in the dark sea," Hiccup announced while holding Elsa's hand.

"Wait, look around." Anna said and runs to the wall. "Every Arrendallian ship has a compartment that's waterproof." She began checking the walls and every shelf.

"That's very clever." Olaf stated while picking a few things up.

"Wait, why don't they just make the whole ship waterproof?" Hiccup queried while he was pressing his fingers against the walls.