Who I am

Elsa stood in the centre of a dome filled statues depicting moments from the past moving around her.

A figure of Marshmallow growled behind Elsa as she spotted her, Anna, and Hiccup playing in the snow that wasn't caused by her during his visits.

"Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs." Elsa watched herself play with the snowman.

"I love you, Olaf." The young Anna surged forward.

Anna rode the bike down the halls and laughing, a statue of her Anna and Hiccup ice skating slid past.

"Elsa is this safe with my leg and, ah!" Elsa stood next to the snow Hiccup and smiled.

"Come on, you can do it." Elsa says to hiccup and makes him skate.

Elsa smiled at each memory.

"Here I stand in the light of day!" Elsa cringed at the one of her singing Let it Go.

"Oh, like a chicken with the face of a monkey, I fly!" The Duke of Weseletin danced around her and she moved with his movements.

Liry nudged one of Toothless who was sitting on a cliff talking to Hiccup.

There was another one of Elsa and Hiccup when they were still kids.

"Hiccup?" Young Elsa asks.

"Yeah, it's a silly name." Young Hiccup understood.

"I like it. It's unique." Elsa tells him.

Another of her and Hiccup first meeting after years apart stood before her.

Elsa smiled, she was so shy and closed up back then. Now she had a family to help her confess her built up feelings.

Elsa walked past one of Anna meeting Hans for the first time.

"No, I wasn't looking where I was going, but I'm great actually." The statue of Hans helped up a frazzled Anna.

"Prince Hans of the Southern Isles." Elsa collapsed his form into a pile of snow.

Elsa watched one of her father and mother hugging.

"I love you." Agnar held Iduna close as Elsa watched with curiosity.

"I need to tell you about my past and where I'm from." Iduna looked up into her husband's eyes.

"I'm listening." they kissed as Elsa walked away.

Elsa turned when she heard a laugh of a girl, seeing her father sitting at the base of a tree and her mother hanging out of the tree's branches.

"Iduna?!" Agnar pulled the book to his chest, Liry wandered over.

"What are you reading your majesty?" Iduna smiled at him as Elsa crouched down to see the exchange.

"Oh, just some new Danish Author." Elsa and Liry moved on to the next statue of her mother placing Agnar into the back of a cart and hiding under a blanket.

Elsa turned to see her Grandfather and a royal attendant following him, Liry watched the exchange between the two of them.

"Grandfather?!" Elsa watched as he walked closer.

"King Ruenard, I don't understand?" The attendant followed the King.

"We bring Arendelle's full guard." Ruenard pulled his sleeves down as he and the attendant walked up to Elsa.

"But they have given us no reason not to trust them, and the Foreverwing has promised to keep Arendelle safe as well." Ruenard stopped and glared at the man.