Cold now bothers me

Hiccup is down on his knee, groaning in pain, after he took a blow for Anna from Elsa's powers.

Anna is standing right behind him, still struck that Hiccup saved her without any hesitation.

Elsa is standing in front of them with her back facing them, totally unaware about Hiccup's actions or condition.

Anna got down on her knee to check to see if Hiccup is okay, while Elsa soon turned around to see Hiccup in pain and Anna checking him, and soon gasped along with covering her mouth with her hands at seeing what she did.

"Hiccup!" Kristoff yelled, sliding in with Olaf right behind him. "Are you okay?" He asked as him and Anna helped Hiccup onto his feet.

"I'm okay. I'm fine." Hiccup promised while getting back up.

"Who's this?" Elsa asked about Kristoff as this is the first time she's meeting him. "Wait, it doesn't matter. Just..." She started and remembered that she just hurt Hiccup, the last person she ever wanted to hurt. "...you have to go."

"No, I know you two can figure this out together, Elsa." Anna said.

"How? What power do you have to stop this winter? To stop me?" Elsa asked as the room started changing to a red ice.

"Anna, I think we should go." Kristoff said getting a little worried for what might happen next.

"No. I'm not leaving without you, Elsa." Anna demanded.

"Yes, you, are." Elsa said before shooting an ice blast at the floor, which soon created a giant snow monster.

The snowman grabbed all of them and brought them back to the doors and opens them.

"Stop! Put us down!" Anna tells the snowman.

"Go away." The snowman says and drops them down the steps where they see Sven has licked the stairway and his tongue is stuck.

"Heads up!" Olaf shouts as they stand up and he gets thrown into the snow covered rock and it's just his head. "Watch out for my butt!" He warns them as the rest of him comes crashing down with him.

"It is not nice to throw people!" Anna says and grabs a bundle of snow and makes a snowball.

"Whoa, feisty-pants. Relax." Kristoff told her, grabbing her before she could throw it. "Just calm down and let the big snowman be."

"Okay, I'm okay." Anna says and calms down.

"Great." Kristoff says as they turn away and Anna throws it.

"Seriously?" Hiccup asks as it hits the snowman and he gets angry and spikes appear from his knees, back, and feet.

"Oh. Look, see? Now, you made him mad." Kristoff says.

"I'll distract him. You guys go." Olaf says and they all run off. That would also include his body who he told to stay but didn't as his head falls into the snow. "This just hit a whole lot harder."

The group keep running and accidentally slide down a steep hill, but the snowman leaps down and keeps chasing after them.

They run through a forest of snowed trees with him right behind them, as Hiccup tried to start a fire to slow him down, but nothing is happening.

Hiccup looks and gets another idea and pulls out Inferno and burns the snow off the top of a tree and it springs up, smacking the giant snowman in the face.

Anna and Kristoff saw what Hiccup just did, and started cheering.

"That'll slow him down." Hiccup said while placing his sword back.