A king has risen

Elsa, Kristoff, Liry and Anna didn't know how things could possibly get worse after everything.

Hiccup was gone, the Bewilderbeast was injured after his fight with the alpha, and Drago was heading for Arendelle to take their dragons.

"Liry, can you locate him?" Elsa asks her dragon who tries to locate Hiccup and still can't find him.

"I'm sorry. He's gained abilities to hide from mine." Liry answers her and Elsa gets an idea; It was stupid, but you never know.

"AH, AH, AH, AH!" Elsa called out to Hiccup when she heard a roar coming back and races towards it.

Where she finds Hiccup is inside a cave where he's not daring to look to Elsa.

"Hiccup...it's me." Elsa asssured him and approaches her boyfriend. "What are you doing in here?"

"I didn't want to hurt anyone else." Hiccup explains and looks down to the floor. "I'm not the prince my father thought I could be, and I'm not the peacekeeper. And I'm not the protector and guardian of dragons I thought I was. I...don't know who I am anymore."

Elsa leans close and puts a hand on his shoulder. "I remember when you and I were little. There was nothing to hold us back. But right now, you have a responsibility, and you are strong enough to stop this man. You have the heart of a king. And the soul of a dragon. Only you will be able to bring our worlds together, and stop this man." She promises him and starts to lift his helmet when he stops her.

"You...might not like what you see." Hiccup warns her.

Elsa smiles, knowing she will always love him no matter what. She continues to remove his helmet and sees his new look and is shocked for a quick second.

Hiccup turns away when Elsa stops him and makes him face her.

"Hey. I love you, and I love you as the Dragon King and that's not going to change." Elsa promised, liking his new look.

Hiccup then understands what she's saying just as Anna, the Night Lights, Liry and Kristoff found them and Hiccup stands up.

"I...I was afraid of becoming like these hunters, believing violence was the answer. I was also afraid of failing the dragons as their prince. The dragons were expecting someone brave, fearless, and selfless. I guess I can only live to their expectations. The Foreverwing said the Dragon Prince was someone who was born from a world of war, but created in a world of peace. I am not the prince of dragons. I am the king of dragons. I have a stronger control than this alpha should have on me. And if Drago thinks he can keep me down at my weakest, he doesn't know me at my strongest. All of us are going back home. Including the people we lost."

"How is that possible?" Anna asks.

"Yeah, they're gone." Kristoff agreed, not understanding what he's saying.

"Who says when someone is gone there is no hope of return?" Hiccup asks and smiles. "Honeymarron was right about the power of the Foreverwing. He can bring life. And now that power flows through my veins...let's bring back Olaf and Heather."

-

The group returned to the waterfront where Hiccup and Elsa combined their abilities which caused Olaf to suddenly start reforming around them and Heather wakes back up.

"Anna. Elsa. Hiccup! Kristoff! Liry! Ruffrunner! Dart! Pouncer! And Sven!" Olaf cheered and giggled. "You all came back." They gave him a hug as Hiccup walks towards Heather as she wakes back up.

"Hiccup? You look different. You get a haircut?" Heather jokes as Hiccup is happy that his powers worked.

"I'd love to catch you up, but we need to stop Drago." Hiccup told them and turns to them all.