True love

Hans, with a few Guards, are standing outside of the Ice Castle, as they're quite impressed with it, along with being ready for anything.

Hans thenturned his horse in order to look to everyone.

"We are here to find Princess Anna. Be on guard, but no harm is to come to the queen. And be on alert for Prince Hiccup, we don't know what he's capable of." Hans said, dismounting his horse. "Do you understand?"

The Guards understood while Erik and Francis looked at each other, remembering their orders from their leader.

Hans walked a little towards the Ice Castle, but soon stopped as Marshmallow woke up, got up, and was ready to defend his queen. The Guards dismounted their horses, and the horses ran off.

Hans and the Guards started fighting Marshmallow, and the snowman started fighting them back.

Erik and Francis fired their crossbows while three other guards threw their spears, which all got stuck in Marshmallow's forearm. He looked at the Guards before roaring madly, as spikes came out of his back and his teeth.

Marshmallow knocked Erik and Francis into a snowbank by swinging his hand out, and soon it fell down on them.

Erik and Francis got up, and soon noticed Elsa at her ice door, as she was wondering what's going on outside. Elsa soon closed the door, not liking that fact that there's trouble, and who it is.

"The queen." Erik said as he and Francis got up and ran towards the stairs.

Erik and Francis got to the stairs and ran up them.

"Go, go. Come on." Francis said as they ran up.

Elsa saw the two coming, and started running towards the stairs, hoping she'll be safe up there. Francis and Erik burst through the doors, and looked around for Elsa, but she's nowhere in sight and looked around, trying to spot Elsa.

"Up there." Erik said, spotting Elsa running up the stairs. "Come on." He said as they run to follow her.

Elsa, Erik, and Francis got to the second floor and they cornered her.

"We got her." Francis said as Elsa turned around.

"No. Please." Elsa begged with her arms stretched out.

Erik fired his Crossbow at Elsa.

Elsa closed her eyes and brought both of her hands up, making an ice wall that cought the arrow. Elsa opened her eyes to see the arrow in front of her.

"Go around. Toss it." Erik ordered as he and Francis flanking Elsa.

Francis toss an arrow to Erik, which Erik caught and reloaded.

"Stay away." Elsa demanded firing a blast.

The blast hit the floor and made a spike. "Look out?" Erik shouted as he and Francis jumped just in time before it hit them.

"Fire! Fire!" Erik ordered while shouting ready to fire his Crossbow.

Elsa soon started defending herself from Erik and Francis by firing blasts close to them.

-

Outside, Hans is trying to get past Marshmallow to stop Erik and Francis, knowing they're going to kill Elsa.

Hans soon noticed Marshmallow ready to step on him, and did a barrel roll just in time. Hans got up and cut Marshmallow's left leg off by using his Sword, making Marshmallow hop on his right leg.

"Come on!" Hans ordered while shouting making a break for the stairs.

Marshmallow wasn't going to let anyone get to his queen and hurt her, so he started hopping towards Hans.