3.5: Untitled Part 26

Draco watched as Caledonia trashed about in her bed from the common area of the tent. Hermione looked on worriedly. They knew Caledonia was facing her nightmares; Draco had many nights dealing with her nightmares. He wanted to go and comfort her but Hermione had held him back, telling him, "Sometime, its best to let her face her nightmares. She sees things through him... and often, we know things on the other side that way." She had left off at that and Draco reluctantly accepted that.

It had been a very long time since she had nightmare this bad. His presence and touches had kept her away from them; however, they needed all they could get from the Dark Lord himself. He turned away, covering his face in his hands, feeling helpless. It was a long night for them. Ron had left and Hermione had considerably calmed down however sad. He didn't touch the subject with her, they both settled for a long night of reading before drifting off to sleep.

Sun shone down upon his face and he grumbled, batting the light away with his hand and scowled, feeling pain everywhere in his body and woke up, realizing he had fell asleep on the bench and sat up. He looked around, seeing Caledonia in their bed, sleeping comfortably. He supposed her nightmare was over and went to crawl beside her, settling to sleep for couple of hours.

He woke several hours later to whispering between two women and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He strained his ears to hear what they were saying.

"We need to move." Hermione told Caledonia.

"I know. Tomorrow would be better when we all are in better forms." Caledonia replied as she paced around the room.

"Do you remember anything from your dreams?" The Gryffindor girl asked.

"Some." The other replied. "Nothing makes senses. The Dark Lord is looking for a wand, apparently and he spoke with Gregorvitch who happen to tell him that someone stole it. It doesn't make any senses. All I keep seeing was a young man jumping out of the window, smiling. It's so strange."

Hermione frowned. "That's nothing relevant to Harry Potter or anything."

"He could be searching for a powerful wand?" Caledonia suggested.

"Sound about right." They both snapped their heads to see Draco standing in the entrance to his room. "He did mention that he wasn't getting anywhere with his wand against Harry Potter. Their wands had same core, isn't that right?" He looked pointedly to Caledonia.

She touched her necklace where the said wand was sitting. "Yes. What could be more powerful than a phoenix feather core?"

"We'll find out, won't we?" He replied as he went over to the table where there was some edible food left from Hermione's cooking and poked some of them until he settled on some stale bread and cracked cheese. Munching on them, he asked, "So, we're moving tomorrow? Where?"

Caledonia looked at Hermione before replying. "I'd like to go to Godric Hollow."

He choked and looked up. "That's where he would expect for Harry to hide. Isn't that where you were born?" She nodded and moved about the room, picking few things and tossing them in her bag. Hermione followed suit, doing the same with her own bag. He watched as they cleaned up and shrugged his shoulders, "I suppose. Polyjuice or not?"

Caledonia paused as she picked some clothes from the floor of their room. "No. I just want to go as myself, not as someone else."

"I see." He replied as he finished eating and they spent the rest of the day in relevant silence, discussing some things and reading few books. The radio playing softly, speaking of people that were taken by the Snatchers, those who died, and many more, the atmosphere in the tent was starting to become gloomy.