Chapter Two

Mason's pov 

The both us were the same friendship group due to our friends being friends or dating each other and here she was singing out her own heart being fearless, the crowds in the audience love her even though i only have heard her sing voice twice she always seem to somehow surprised me with it every single time in addition to this, i hardly ever get to see her on the university campus for some reason a couple of her friends told me that she spend most of her quiet alone time in the music room or helped out a friend on a radio show to be an starring guest which means she was avoiding someone or she finds something peaceful about the silence either way, her voice was hypnotising, her stunning blue eyes, gorgeous freckles lightly displayed across on her cheekbones, her down to earth personality, she was too beautiful for this world to cherish and all in all i was enchanted by her.

However, there was only one problem involved which was I should be focusing on the goal of winning the games and not her but how can I when she very often appeared to me in my dream as such an magifcent angel. Last summer, she made it really clear to me that she wasn't looking for a hookup, a relationship as well as any form of attachment either so we agreed to be friends although I would be willing to wait for her to be ready no matter how long it takes.

"Dude, she was so brilliant, amazing and she totally killed it on the stage tonight."I sounded starstruck by her to Asher.

As everybody who were standing in the crowds seem to agreed with me that she was like a illuminated gem attracted the audiences yet i wasn't sure if she was still over her ex-boyfriend Tristan especially when i did hear a little rumour from one of her ex-boyfriend friend Elias mentioned that Tristan and her were going to get back together on one hand, she was way out of anyone league, in fact she was like a bright shiny star in the sky really untouchable as well as unstoppable. Furthermore, Tristan Ryan was the world biggest unhinge person that had absolutely no-shame of treated a girl like her so terrible because she much better than him in my opinion not even to mention the amount of money that he owed one of my cousin the boy was practically sleeping with the fishes in dead boiling hot water anyways, the power that she had gotten over me was thorough authentic hypnotizing you with her sweet silky singing voice.

In the first instance, i knew she wouldn't go for a guy like who was dark, mysterious, feel every single pain in the world, isosamic, the darkness constantly awaits me and in comparison to her bright smile, outgoing personality, her light beams shined through me turning alight to this dark cold and very cruel world that we lived in so i continued to ignored the ways she made me feel about every single time a memories of her began started clouded my mind.

"Then what're you waiting for? Go tell the girl how you actually feel about her!"Asher told me.

My hockey teammates and i were in hockey practice right now in the rink I could tell what they were talking about amongst themself toa term and condition of if i was able to scored the majority of goals this practiced minus the extra help of someone assisted the goals than i was allowed to did something which did baffles me a little but they that i was never one turned down a challenge. Her heart has been broken before I could ever have a chance to be in it so I did intend to fix it for her no matter how long it takes to heal a broken heart.

Secondly, I was wondering if I can repair her heart perfectly and understand the reason why she brands herself as a broken artist but to me, she was beyond broken and there was something wholesome about her voice feeling the most surreal emotionally. It was like she was retelling her stories to the audience. I hate to admit that it brings a tear to my eyes although it made me feel like I was healing from the past even though I was willing to fix the heart that someone else has broken but she was never a broken record to me.

"First of all, you guys tell me to score fifty per cent of goals in our pre-game and now you are telling me to go get her."I stated simply to Grayson.

For some reason, I chose to be more determined than ever before to at least score fifty or more points in the tournament play-off to be responsible for my hockey team winning. She was everything that I couldn't have and anything that I could ever want in a girl who enchanted me, additionally to that, my heart was telling me to go go go but my head was telling me not to mess it up at all.

However, it felt when I first met her to the point where I knew that I would always have feelings for her and I have a feeling that Langston Hughes one of my teammate's rivals on the other hockey team might have his eyes on her but she the purest person I know that deserve more than a wanna be a troublemaker.

Coach Jensen, blew his whistle and asked "Why are you boys distracted when you've six game matches coming up soon?"

Sometimes, i would often watched her taking pictures of the sunset, go people watching, be the only one who would stay up until five am in the morning just to see the sun or recited every single word to her favorite fictional books because according to her the fictional world was better than any world right now anyways, i retained my focus back on my hockey coach but i never did told coach about my problems for many reasons yet i was a very private person who kept all of my problem so close to my chest being the one that people trusted with their secrets.

"Oh, it's nothing but sleeping troubles,"I told Coach Jensen.

Moreover, he sat us down to talk about more playoff tactics before he dismissed us to go back inside and hear my teammates talking about playing Juno even though I hope that they don't break a bone or otherwise coach Jensen was going to lose his mind if they did.

At the end of the day, I searched up her name on instagram with a video cover of her singing waves by Dean Lewis a piano version and her voice was incredibly beautiful that it had this perfect power to transport me through time or even feel something that I would often close my eyes while listening to her singing until I realised that she had such an unique sound tone too.