Chapter Seven

Rochelle's Pov

"Lord, please make me the best, biggest and brightest star that this world has ever seen."I muttered quietly to myself in the same place that I found last week.

Quiet hill cliff side or rooftop places were the best for one to many reasons since it was a place i came to everyday to avoid this emptiness inside of me like a constantly consuming black hole that suck the joy out of me until i felt drained now that i have friends, family, Mitten my almost kitten and him in my life. I guessed that i was slowly started to get better as they says that loneliness was a sign of mental health problem causing you to lose nearly few years of your life and yet no one was immortal to live a long life although, the sunshine often provide light for other people, therefore, they forget to find their own light which begins to dimmer every once in a while waiting for the one person who take them on adventures to let them heal again. On the other hand, I ate some Bao Buns at lunch including online shopping on my phone, especially when everydays in smile even on those odd days I continuously struggle to smile at all.

I felt a light touch on my shoulder when I looked up and saw one of my best friend Jessamyn's face grinning right before me. "I'm here to disturb your peace." She said as she noticed my tears.

As I sat here thinking to myself what peace I ever had though, she brought me more peace than I thought I had as she handed over a container of brownies that she had made the other day the leftover because the rest of it she used to raise money and awareness for an autism charity. I took a brownie to listen to my dark feminine era playlist on Spotify because this light feminine energy was tiring next, I saw her hand me a packet of tissue with the same matching hat that I've bought for her when she was going through a tough times now i guessed that she was here for me to return a favor even though we were roommates at fate but best friends by choice.

Black Pink and a lot of K-pop musical artists were all that we were listening to, although I was thinking about getting in touch with my Korean roots in the summer since it was the third semester and I heard that my parents met each other while standing under the Cherry blossom tree-like a true romance unless I was planning on going there for the holiday season.

"Peace, what peace do I even have without you?"I polled Jessamyn with a tired smile.

After looking at the sky and talking to each other, we got up off the stone floor next, standing up to head to Jessamyn's boyfriend Asher's car since he was on an important phone call conservation so we stayed in the car waiting for him to finish the calls. In addition to this, she brightly began to smile at my comment, giving me a hug alongside our laughter. Her boyfriend has just ended his phone call as we waited for him to drive us to a rollerblading place even though I feel like the third wheel with them.

Therefore, she made sure that I feel welcome to hang out with them on their date assuring me that as her best friend, I would come first before any boys and as soon as we arrived at the rollerblading disco place rather than just meeting her inside the disco floor in the roller ring, she waited for me until it was time to on the arena either way I was way happier to be here than in our dormitory because I was having fun as the light dimmed and then suddenly the colorful different stages light descent on me. I breathe in whilst daydreaming of the perfect utopian song lyrics for these immaculate moments in the back of my mind.

"You know my buddy is obsessed with you right?" asked Asher.

Despite the fact that I wasn't one for getting my hope up just for a guy who was six foot seven and as hot as fire and not to mention that he gave these mysterious vibes. Come on, Rochelle acts casually. Also cool as an ice cube not giving too much information to his friends to show my interest in Mason.