Chapter Eighteen part-one

Rochelle's pov

Everyone else was talking or looked at me like I was wearing something funny which made me feel uncomfortable until I spotted him standing there leaning against the wall from the corner of my eyes and then I made my way through the crowd of sweaty strangers dancing in a club. I was wearing anything out of the usual fashion style noted that I was wearing a silver dress, silver heels and had a couple of rings on my fingers.

Secondly, I had finally made my way to him through the crowds as I nervously looked down at the ground and then I felt his presence near me when he used his fingers to tilt my head up to look him right in his brown eyes whilst it feels like it was just the two of us in the club together and nobody else.

"Is my dress too short or is it too shiny?" I asked him self-consciously, assuming that he would say something like yes or i should cover up because my skin was showing.

Quite frankly, I assumed all of the negative comments were about to be said to me by him especially after I was used to being judged by my former boyfriend Tristan who had put me in a dark place where I questioned everything about myself except I was extremely shocked by watching his reaction ended up to be different than I expected it to be because his response made my heart flutter when those words came out of his mouth.

"Actually your dress looked stunningly striking on you." he spun me around until I was standing right in his arms and he offered me a hand as he asked me "Will you like to dance with me?"

He has this affects on me that every single time thatI was constantly overthinking he would quickly shut down those miserable thoughts that been inside my mind for the last twenty six minutes that i had arrives me here in this club by just being in his arms every single worries had vanished or whenever we go joyriding in his car whilst having really deep convansation with one another. My gosh, he was my cycle breaker of a bad relationship that I had been in like he was a tall, dark, mysteriously handsome man who had even managed to make me smile even on my darkest of days. Moreover, i think i was finally ready to let go of all my fears as every single part of me wanted to just cherish this moment that we were dancing right not anyone in the world could ever tear us apart.

I anxiously looked around the room"Are you sure?"

A chuckle escaped from his mouth as he said reassuringly to me." i alway fight for you and defend you from our demons."

In additions to this, i mouthed was perched from being a little bit thirsty as we both heard his friends calling him over to them so i walked straight toward my friends as we all were chatting amongst each other and then Jessa , Avenna and i decided to get a few drinks when suddenly a couple of boys in a group of three had approached us in this moment we had kindly declined the drinks that were sent our ways because we had watched too many teen dramas for us not to misses any of the warning signs since none of them were taking any hints i was so ready to get my pepper spray that Avenna's brothers had brought for all of us therefore i slowly took it out of my purse after i had began to look for the bottle of pepper spray now i was shoving some rando hand off of my left thigh. I wasn't even worried about myself nonetheless. I was really worried for Avenna and Jessa. You know it was a good thing that my dad decided to take me to a karate class to take some lessons.

"Some please call Mase, before I do something that i might regret-"

Usually i never believe in any sorts of violence except for when filthy men pft.. they were not even men but boys who didn't know how to be a decent person or they since to take a hint especially when i wore a ring to show them that i was taken by someone. There was nothing than i was more grateful for in the world that my father had taken to those lessons and somehow knowing in the future that i would needed to defend myself from similar because deep down i was so sick and tired of being taught how to behave like a proper woman in a society of some men who don't know how take no for an answers somewhat i wasn't afraid of the dark anymore after all, maybe my nightmare the another were methodically projetting my fears not to mentioned that Mason was the only one who save me in my nightmare for that i was truly grateful for that.