Chapter Seventeen

Mason's pov

"For the love of god! Will you please stop singing already I'm trying to sleep!"I yelled annoyed at Wyatt for singing too loud.

All it takes for me to get Wyatt to open up his room and stopped singing hotline bling by Drake as i raised my fist to started repeatedly knocking on his door when he finally opened the door glancing at me like he had done no wrong here until i gave him a look that made him halted his loud humming as for now. I shut my eyes as i inhaled and then slowly exhaled maybe i might have been too brash although, i needed to have some coffee in my system because the urge was just only getting harder not to go back to sleep but all it takes for me to smile was to glanced at a picture of Rochelle sat on the coach with our kitten called Mitten in her lap cuddling her.

Secondly, i had trained too hard for the races all week round knowing that we were off season so i put some of my focus into racing while the other portion of it was concentrated on my engineering degree and i needed to be the first one to get the bathroom to shower nevertheless, i wasn't going to say any names but only a few of them takes more than twenty minutes. I see Grayson heading out of the washroom which means that I had to call dibs on the showers especially when we sometimes played a game of rocks, papers and scissors or had an arm wrestle.

"Alright, there is no need to get your underwear in a twist." Wyatt frowned in a fake offensive by me not appreciating his singing voice in the morning. "If I didn't know any better I would say that you already miss her," said Wyatt.

Right now, I wished that she was here with me since I first had met her two years ago, being properly introduced together through all of our friends. Anyway, I had recently been grumpy as I realized that I have often looked back at my past trauma when I should be looking forward to the future as every second of the present counts for something right. Of course i missed her because i can't stop thinking about her every second if the day even when she used to be with her joke of an ex-boyfriend Knight who i was on first names based with since we were never friends as if being brought up in a wealthy rich family makes you a complete jackass however it only make him look like and including behavior like one too.

I looked to the left to see Asher, Holden and Dean approach us then my eyes zeroed down on a black hoodie Holden was wearing saying a couple of words about the Patriarchy which I probably bet that his girlfriend Nataila inspired this new choice of wears. The next thing that wondered was how to get Rochelle to stop thinking about the what if to moved onto the instinct on the exact moment like how she feels about stuff because i had wondered if her ex-boyfriend had been controlling her on what song she sings but i like her for who she really was you know, i remember that time we were standing in the rain where all sudden she laughs not seeming to mind a little bit of the slight downpour not caring if she had gotten her hair wet or sick the next day.

Nobody else knows that we were dating as i chose to respect her wishing to be secret relationship with her although, every part of me had craved for her to be right here in my arms and to sniff her hair that smelled like watermelon was secretly becoming my favorite smell as she had no idea what i would for her.

Grayson said in a haste as he retrieved his duffel bag from the floor and threw it over his back as he carried it "Guys can you hurry up or otherwise coach Jenkins would be on our asses if we're late to morning practice!" Fletcher saluted us as he headed outside to his truck to say see y'all at practice which leaves us with four of us in the house. "

I quickly rushed into the bathroom to take a shower and then back into my bedroom to get change in five minutes after that my phone started to buzz in my pocket so I whipped it out of my back grey jogger pocket only to see my girl in a towel not totally if she was aware that we were on the facetime call.