Chapter Six

Mason's Pov

Mitten keeps on meowing for her to come back here as I feed the kitten decent cat food instead of just tuna no doubt that Mitten feels my emotions about Rochelle right now.

But Nevertheless, I wanted to give her a bit of space after yesterday's half of my friends says that I came across a little bit too strong the other day and the rest of them say that there was an actual chance she might like me back. I know that our story was supposed to start here but the puck she was my favorite muse inspired me to be the best possible person ever.

Her bright lavender shades of purple hair split into two colors lavender and her natural hair color that fall perfectly above her shoulders, her magnetic personality, her gorgeous smile, and her angelic laugh any time she laughed at anything funny.

Furthermore, her black eyes sparkled, beauty and brains with such incredible talent she was. She got me pondering about how to write a Shakespeare sonnet instead of just focusing on my play-off.

"Dude, are you coming? We have practices in the next couple of hours."Asher reminded me.

However, I couldn't leave the kitten Mitten at home because it would be considered animal cruelty. To be quite frankly, I picked up Mitten and then headed outside to pass Mitten to Holden's cousin Flora, she took Mitten out of my hands with no questions asked.

On the other hand, we all got into our respective cars planning to meet each other since Flora had a day off from her university to stay at home to look after the Mitten whilst I was driving to campus I couldn't help but to think about yesterday and how Rochelle was doing things to me that made my heart beating faster than ever before.

One and a half hours later, we arrived at the campus to get our heads in the game for practice. It seemed like I couldn't get her smiles or the sound of her voice out of my head. She was simply perfect for me and goofy, sunny, hilarious, astronomical, clumsy and genuine to be honest with you, I wasn't sure how to make her feel the same way as me in a world full of semi-alright people. She was the best person who matches me. The practice was doing the drills, running, passing the puck as well as skating on the frosted ice rink.

"Yeah, just give me a minute," I told Asher.

During locker room time, we were going back inside to get ready for the second half of the day to go to our major degree classes and I would be daft if I let her slip out of my grasp. I think maybe it would be easier for me to just ask my friends how they got their girls since I was doing everything in my power to win her over but I know she wasn't going to make it easy for me because she wants me to chase her although I wasn't doing it for the chase, I was doing it for many reasons for example, she was so magnetizing that she had left me in a trance.

Out of curiosity, I was wondering what she was doing so I pulled out my phone of my pocket and went on my social media platform Instagram to see a picture of my songbird in the auditorium probably doing a sound check on the microphone with a smile on her face, headphone on her head etc. her Instagram caption was: my absolute favorite unseen sound checks with @ Roman99.

"Mate, you have been staring at your phone screen for like hours now. When are you going to ask her out yet?"asked Fletcher, peeking his head over my shoulder to see what I was looking at.

I decided to slide into her direct messages on insta to send her a message: Hey, I was lost in the dark until you.

Silently, I waited for her to replied back to my message knowingly that she secretly love olds romance love song for instance whenever she was not singing out loud to the words of Taylor Swift songs with her friends or Wyatt, she often quietly listening to Chase Atlantic,1975, Isabella Larosa, Pretty Much and the Neighbourhood not to mention her favorite member of One Direction was Zayn Malick. However, she was guarded person because she had to deal with too heartbreaks as she constantly shield her heart, fair enough she deserve the whole pucking world on a diamond crusted gold platter like mercury or even better Venus, she was one of the beautiful planet that happened to goes unnoticed by humans although, being afraid to tell what i want might scare her away from so i would remind her how it should when dating a guy.