Chapter three

Rochelle's POV

The empty quiet bus I was on it was forty-five minutes away from the venue where I was going to be singing as I sat inside the bus while waiting I started listening to music and then I arrived at the diner where they were allowed live performance entered the diner doors for a couple of minutes, I take a deep breath before I opened my eyes slowly but I walked towards the stage to see the crowd of audience in front of me.

Quietly, letting the music flow through my mind including all around me and I started singing my heart out loud while playing the piano until the song came to an end. When I looked to the left his face were all that I could see from the corner of my eyes in the meantime, I smiled towards the crowd watching their reaction to my performance although, I couldn't get past the feeling of anxiety and excitement that I felt in the moment at least I had conquered now. I saw many girls standing next to him so before I decided to leave the scene I was watching one of the other girl perform called Maisie who literally just rocked the whole audience in this diner and then took off.

Heading back towards Main Street to get a bus to pick up in waiting for the bus to arrive my phone started ringing so I checked the ID caller and picked up my phone to hear Avenna and Charlie talking about something but they stopped talking when she asked: "Did the mystery guy appeared in the bistro where you were performing?".

Every beginning of the story has its hard challenge for example, I wouldn't call myself a young strong struggling musician but lately, I began to notice that I wasn't me for a long time such as my music genres it was affected by this sad hollow hole in my heart and all I ever wanted to do was hide in a place where I could hide from the feeling of a lot of pressure on me to be more than perfect because in this world it was just me and my friends not matter anymore.

"Erm, yes he did but it looks like he was too busy to meet with me," I said to Charlie with a slight pout on my face.

In hindsight, I should have gone back to the accommodation room on campus even if I took the long way back getting of the bus as I started wandering through a tree hedge walking inside of it. Until I saw the most beautiful sight right in front of me also I think I would start to come here more often since I was putting this as my number one top places to come and hide.

A person who I discovered that was following me on Instagram now was the same person who drove me to one of my first daylight shows in the Highbury diner not to mention that he did happen to be a part of the hockey team, his jersey number was number fifteen and his name was Mason. But what I didn't seem to get was why was he interested in a girl like me, with dark brunette dye lavender hair shoulder lengths, slightly above average height and wearing band-tee with black jeans been to every The Script, 1975, Billie Elish, Adele, Shawn Mendes and etc. concerts.

"Okay, we have a plan to find out who this mystery guy is and how to get him to talk to you," said Avena with excitement in her voice.

Mase:Hey, in case you don't remember me.
Remember when I drove you to your first gig and we were both standing in the pouring rain?

I wanted to sound like I wasn't looking for a boyfriend or using him for free rides.

Me: oh hey, I want to thank you for your kind service because I would have been drenched in the rain and very much unpleasant to look at then.

"I truly trust you guys but it seems like too much effort into planning this and what if it doesn't work?"I sighed looking out onto the view of the race track.

Truth be told I didn't realize how I got here as my legs brought me to this place where I had chosen to take a glimpse whilst sitting on a stand and I wanted to stay in this abandoned part of the side of the road that was a dirt race track for underground racing anyway, I don't know if this was somewhat of the universe sign indicating something to me to here

Mase: no worries I'm always here to help and if you don't mind me asking how did it go- your gig? I'm pretty sure the rain can not eradicate how gorgeous you are!

"Don't worry, I know exactly how to find this mystery guy but I need you to give me his full name, where he lived and the recent place he has been to," said Avena.

At Least I'm Good At It song by NERIAH started to remind me of what people say about me being known for rejecting so many boys after a sappy break-up I rather prefer to stay single and I was attempting to move on from my controlled ex-boyfriend who tried to tell me how to look or act. Half Dyeing my hair a bright blue or lavender color was a statement example of me being realistic with my rebellious tendencies. It was that or piercing my nose which was a huge no from me.

People saying that I look good but different types of good also it feels weirdly amazing to be in control of myself again because I was so focused on my health afterwards building up my ex-boyfriend Tristan Knight on a pedestal so high that I couldn't even knock it down until I started to found the perfect strength in me.

"Okay, I will tell you everything that I know but I gotta go, bye."I said to Avena and Charlie on the phone.

Afterwards, I hanged up the phone I walked straight back towards campus in a fifteen minutes walk as well as I listened to music whilst reading a book because a fictional man or fictional world doesn't seem to disappoint me until I realized that none of it ever existed even though realistically fictional books can hurts much less than reality.

Furthermore, it was literally like falling down a rabbit hole watching people fall in love might feel like someone was piercing a hole through my heart completely numb again.

Statistically, speaking, what were the chances of me falling in love without having my heartbroken?