Chapter Eleven

Rochelle's  Pov

The first sounded that I heard this morning was his other than my dream last night that had about Zayn Malik and one the band member JungHook from BTS was a crazy dream if you asked me despite the point that I typed into my phone to it whilst sitting right in the middle of my music class near the window as l heard his voice speaking  to my answer machine that must've went straight into my voicemails."Hey, again it's me and I just wanted to tell you're one of the biggest stars in my dreams." I tried extra hard to suppressed my giggles at the last part of his sentence yet they had seem to burst out again completely letting go of the urge to laughs whilst everybody heads instantly whipped around facing me although,I already wished this floor could swallow me up right now as I was kind of hiding my face behind my hair with head laying on my folded arms on the table.

Today dance  and music class were both going to a collaboration of the two arts which mean i was sitting next to Avenna as the teachers had finished explaining that we had to move the dance studio to be in a team of two next, we immediately teamed up together waiting for our teachers to informed of the next decision as we were simply listening to out lecters during braiding each other hair to style them

"So, tell me what happened on your date with one of the  hockey defenders?" asked Avenna interestingly.

An exhale passed my lips as i remember the day so vividly like it was yesterday during rehash the date when my story telling moment began next, I started to frowned at the memory in the back of my mind just knowing that a rumors was going to spread like instant wildfire over all the school before this class ever end and then we were doing our classwork whilst talking about it despite all the on-going drama in my life, I smiled as I remembered the cute voicemail from Mase that made my day. However, my mind starts to wonder what happened to the music studio room because the door had been locked since this morning meaning that nobody was allowed to enter the room.

Afterwards a few minutes of choreographing a dance routine and then we proceed to take a break from dancing, meanwhile we were taking photo mirror selfies and four pictures of a few classmates, the two of us vibing and us singing the cup song together during the camera roll.
Music wasn't just my passion but it also the air that I needed to breathe like a melody beat of a pulsating  heart rate for example, to the hockey boys such as Mase Hockey as well as car racing feels like second nature to him or figure skating was the best form of freedom for my closest friend Jessamyn.

"You mean, Mason right ? He took me to a Korean BBQ restaurant and then to a secret race track."  I told Avenna as I wrote down a couple of words in my notebook.

Beyond many expressions or even words we were bandits who misfit a second family to one another. In addition to this, I watched many dancers perform on the stage choreography amongst themselves whilst the majority were cheering each other in the audience as we watched them perform on the stage and once it was finished we applauded them. Our teachers went out to attend a teacher conference for a couple of minutes after we left to our devices that caused everyone else to begin to messed around furthermore, i decided to go dress shopping to avoid having to answer other people questions about what happened between Tristan Knight, Mason and me as if it wasn't enough that our names were being mentioned in those rumors gossip about us.

Moreover, I decided to purchase more than just a couple of clothes from an online store called Elite as I was window shopping on my phone, for instance, I bought a purple fringe dress, a couple of t-shirts and some jeans. A sudden thought just came to me that if I was going to be the center of attention or other people gossip I might as well look like the part where my glow-up shone throughout every single day.

"I heard that both Mason and that arrogant trash who you called your ex-boyfriend are going to race against each other to compete for your affections."Avenna, paused for a while to raise a question to me. "Is this true?" she asked me.