Chapter Nine (part one)

Rochelle's Pov

A few seconds before I had to leave my room in the housing residential building to go on a date with him and it has been a while since I have been on a proper date now that I've seen myself in the mirror twice when my friends were here to give me some moral support, advice as well as giving me their honest opinions about how I look. Avenna, Charlie, Natalia, Jessamyn and Floral were all being my hype girls for my date even though they promise me that they won't spy on me during our date because you won't believe those great hackers skills that Avenna and Natalia have between the two of them was amazing.

According to all my friends, I could never be too careful with dating people in real life as they explained to me that dating people in real life wasn't like fictional characters dating in the books. This was them trying to show their best friends the love that they have for me in wanted me to be secure and back in one piece although, Jessamyn's boyfriend basically just message her saying that I should be able to trust his votes in assurance about how Mason was one of those safest people who he knew because they were a best friend at the age of six years in a hockey camp.

"Bestie, you look so gorgeous and if anything else happened just message us okay?"asked Jessamyn.

They all help me get ready for a date before we slowly walked down the stairs especially when they all think that I needed to have a celebrity or a movie star entrance since according to them, I deserve the finest things in life honestly, but they also think that I need a little backup escape plan because what if they date doesn't even work out in the end which means they still insist on getting me out of a bad situation. However, for once I had full confidence that this date would end well because he listened to all my favorite stuff that I have talked about, for example, my favorite food, drinks, colors, books,music , Tv-shows and adventures.

My friends and I were hugging each other. Next we were chatting about where we think he was going to go with him and I for our date whilst cheering with apple juice in our champagne glasses waiting for him to come pick me up from the university housing building. Often the strongest people were the ones who hid their feelings away from everyone else but when they were something alone in their bedroom at night looking at the window to see the stars at night they would feel like they were the most broken ones hence why their souls were so beautiful.

"Thanks girls for being the best friends that I could ever ask for."I said to Avenna, Charlie, Jessamyn and Natalia.

Fortunately for him, I didn't want to risk of ruining our date tonight either way because I didn't want to be a burden for spilling my heart out of my mouth when we were together to avoid being a sad lonely girl even though I adore sitting outside in the sunshine whilst writing in my journal or reading a book somewhere in the under a cherry blossom tree in a middle of a field. On the bright side, he knocked on the door like a gentleman in the novels. As I opened the door he stood leaning against the door frame wearing his white shirt, blue jeans with smart shoes and sunglasses on top of his head.it was like instantly knowing that something was off about me.

He looked at me whilst gently caressing my cheeks as he asked "Why did you look so upset? Are you sure that you're feeling up for our date?"

Was I so easy to read? I thought to myself that surely I wasn't too easy to read like a painting or a one hundred page book?

He added, "Yes, you're the most exquisite painting that I have ever had the pleasure to see but your face tells me what you are feeling."

Moreover, I have heard rumors about him around school that he was very blunt, mysteriously attractive and he enjoyed doing some sort of illegal activities but somehow I didn't want to believe what other people said about him unless I have gotten him more yet rather than just his surfaces levels although I should probably just tell him what I don't want to be called except for my actual name, a cute nickname or pet name too if we last longer than one date.