Chapter Five

Rochelle's POV

Arriving at the hockey hospital to go get this kitten to inspect with mighty Mason was what everyone else called him on the campus as I knocked on the door I heard a chorus of yelling from the boys telling each other to get the door until he was finally standing right in front of me you know, the messy gorgeous dark brown bed hair, the grey joggers bottom hanging almost below his waist and shirtless leaning against the door frame smirking at me whilst he holds the kitten in his hands so I take a picture of it.

The small kitten started purring as it jumped out of his hands and gently landed on the floor walking towards me so I picked it up from off the ground and I stroked its furs carefully hearing its smooth purr meant that the kitten appreciated the attention of being in my arms.

"Hey, I hope I didn't disturb your beauty sleep by coming early, did I?" I jokingly asked as i Nudged his shoulder.

I watched him run his hand through his hair when he quickly rushed upstairs to his room to get ready to go and then he came back downstairs fully clothed taking his duffle bag with him as his friends who were playing on the Xbox saw me and waved at me. We walked out of the house and headed into his car having the window slightly open in a quiet car ride.

"To answer your question earlier, no you didn't disturb my beauty sleep by coming five minutes ahead of the time." he said whilst paying attention to the road.

No music was playing through his car radio even if i did used my earphone then, it might be consider rude so i sighed not quite sure what to say or do but common on Elle, not every guy you meet and know was going to turn out to be exactly like your ex-boyfriend for heaven's sake, you can learn to trust again knowing how chaotic your life was right now was the prime example of why you were single in the first place; my mind reminded me of my current ongoing trust issues at least i was going to allowed myself to let this day be complete bust. In the meantime, we arrived at the university library to use their computer as well as printer to create a poster for this lovely cute kitten, therefore,I get out if the car walking to the back seat door to take out the kitten who I kept on feeding it cat treats yet luckily, I knew that the librarian Hilda love cats which mean we didn't get told off by her because i for one was going for the thrill of it basically just going with wherever the flow take me.

We spend twenty five minutes to agrees on missing poster idea once we were done with it, we just started to mess around alongside each other as i stood up to stretched my legs to get rid of all this ache and pain caused by pins and needles jointed through my legs since it fell asleep during working so hard on a kitten which i wanted to keep in regardless of me not allowed to have a pet of any sort in my housing building room due to one person in the housing building tried to keep her dog Sally. However, she gotten caught by the landlord of the building unfortunately our efforts to help her hide weren't in vain since we told the landlord it was a therapy dog going it service.

"How about the title for our missing kitten poster should be something like this? Find this kitten a Purr-fect home."i suggested to him.

Hopefully, he loves my idea it just flow right into my head this play-on or puns for a kitten to draws the audience attention which would make this easier for us to find this kitten rightful owner as i explained the reason for this pun whilst i heard him deep throaty chuckle at my idea about the puns . i was little bit unsure if it was cheesy or otherwise i might have to rethink my title for it again immediately as i looked at him, he started to sobered up sitting up on his chair not once have i heard this kitten meows to see if this kitty likes that was totally unbelievable like he rested his chin in his palm stroking it as if he was thinking about what to say. I was prepared for him to tell me the honest brutal truth in his opinion too.