Chapter ten (part two)

Mason's pov

Rochelle and I were exiting the restaurant and heading towards the side of the road to where my car was park as she looked kind of baffled when i didn't drop her off at her accommodation building back at campus and the reason for this was that we were going to make a quick enroute to the secret place.
I always go to every single weekends since i was sixteen year old as i check the clock on my car radio during waiting for this traffic to die down for a little bit until i saw an opening to move into a different lanes to drive a place where i have been taking part in a formula one competition which wasn't really illegal anyways. I often go here to help take my mind off things that caused me stresses or i earned money by racing other people to help my mum look after my younger half twin brothers Brayden and Hilton however, no matter how many times i had tried to stop racing i just couldn't shake off this feeling of adrenaline, thrills and how powerful i feel even if hockey does have the same affect as this sport does.

"So do you take all your girls or whatever the objectifying words you, hockey players call girls who love to follow you around including your teammates everywhere?" she wondered out loud to me.

She was a feminist, i could just tell by how she was avoiding using the words puck bunnies or fangirls and I heard her gasp when she saw where we were. As i saw the way her lips twitched up into the most massive smile as she couldnt no longer help but to suppressed her adorable laughters making me chuckle as she run out the parked car in excitement whilst we were checking out the different cars even learning that she knows a lot of cars names from a mercedes to a ferrari listed them from the top off her head not even stopping except for when she opened the palms of her hands waiting for me to handed her the keys to the cars.

Henceforth, i handed her the key to a sleek dark purple Ferrari in the meantime, i slightly had a feeling that she was a fast and furious fan which i did find incredible attractive that she know the model or built of a lot of cars afterwards, we entered the car as i let her drive listened to how much she hates the patriarchy saying how discriminative they are against everyone next, we switched turns to drive on a race track including listening to her special playlist for it.

A smart, talented, incredibly gorgeous, sensationally beautiful girl who made playlist for every single moments or occurrence scenes in her life, had such a good sense of humor, sexy yet elegant sense of fashion style and can names all the cars off her heart in her mind like damn did i just win the lottery jackpot with her?I was so pucking into her every single day of my life as I had to try to control myself around her and despise the fact that she doesn't know how much it kills me when she looks or smiles at other guys.

I looked her in the eyes whilst smirking as I laughed at her assumptions and told her truthfully, "As a matter of fact, I haven't brought anyone else here except for you, my songbird."

I watched her nodded her head being too deep into her thoughts until she looked me right and then she smirked before she began to whispered into my ears whilst brushed her hair back behind her ears with this sort of confident that could bring any men or boys on their knees for her just like the dream that i actually have of her last night. She said "Ohh, gosh i'm starting to feel so special." placing a hand on her heart as she turned around once we both noticed my rivals standing there which funny enough it was her ex-boyfriend Tristan King. My boss mention something along the lines that this noob was going to be the person who i was going to go up against in next Saturday even though i wasn't listening since i felt my songbird hold onto my hand wanted to leave this race track already as soon as my boss was done explaining the how the race was supposed to go, we walked away from him although, he called out our names in return we kept on walking toward my car also he followed us there.