Chapter Fourteen

Rochelle's pov

Unfortunately for my ex-boyfriend his had gotten disqualified from any racing competition after pulling off that little stunt of trying to harm Mase who luckily escape from the car during the race since he still managed to come first place whilst I was listening to music and then I started picturing us in every freaking universe being together like a eternal flame.

Honestly, I feel like I was just a girl who wasn't really trying so hard to be anyone else you know, not constantly chasing for attention or validation from anyone else but loving herself as much as I should be doing rather than comparing myself to others because I was always the only one that seemed to know what I wanted to achieve in life. I felt free like I was flying on an angel or eagle's wings completely unstoppable for the rest of today and then the most amazing inspirational moments of writing pen on paper never lost who I was.

And somewhere between the sun, moon and stars was where I first started to feel alive as all the planets of the universe started to collide and I realized after his great big triumph we could celebrate with a party on the other hand, he agreed to go to the party even if he didn't want to go but he went because of me.

"Hey I have a special surprise for you," he said with the most beautiful grin on his face.

There was no way that he could outdo my surprise for him like he just won a car race and yet he was already been thinking about me right now I realize that I was the luckiest girl in the world not to mention that he treated like I was royalty during our whole conversation he pulled me closer to him as my head lay against his chest  for a minute he begun to chuckled at my reaction as if we were both trying to outdo each other surprises nevertheless, who would had suspected that Mr Mysterious was a huge romantic at first trying all the stuffs that i liked even though i couldn't get him to listen to Seventeen, Taylor swift, Katy Perry but i did get him to listen to Arctic Monkeys music so he was wearing one of my Artic Monkeys large sized band tee because for some reason baggy t-shirt was the most comfortable wear of all time. If only all dresses had pockets in them like man wear does then my life would be alot easier than it was to put my important things in.

"But there is no way that you can outdo my surprise for you."I exclaimed, shocked at him.

He was thoughtful for making time out of his way to be getting me an unknown mystery surprise not minding if it was flowers or one of my favorite dessert treats after all it was the small things in life that had matter to me every single day because did you ever get the feeling that when you finally meets someone and the romance books no longer seem to satisfy me anymore, in fact i think i was in a great chapter in my life as i kept on thinking that my life could get any more better than this knowing my heart was safe with him. I used to think that only lucky people get the  Kenji or Aaron Warner type like from Shatter me but most certainly not the Adam who doesn't want you to make progress on the world.

Furthermore, my ex-boyfriend Tristan was the Adams in my story, perhaps i had already found my Aaron Warner even though we still don't hate each other then i guess it made sense that he was my Damon you know the one from The Vampire Diaries, honestly i think my comparison wasn't quite as great as i had hoped it to be right at this time.  For all that i know he had the biggest heart somewhere underneath those layers of his especially what he had been through with his past either way, we were all like onions or a blossoming flower in the winter all closed also, waiting for spring to come urgently as we were ready to burst out to show our true beautiful intention. 

"No, need to worry about it but please close your eyes and then open it when I tell you to." he told me with a nervous smile on his face and he ran a hand through his hair to calm his nerves down a little bit.