Chapter Nineteen part-two

Mason pov

As we arrived at Melrose road nearby the gas station shop.We had to exit the car as we have made a bet about who gets the beers first out of the convenience store win a chance to pick the playlist song hoping that she won because judging by the rest of girls and Wyatt that was a certified Taylor Swift, Lana del ray and Miley Cyrus fans, in the meantime we were waiting for Grayson to get the beers for us whilst discussing amongst ourselves which team would win.

"You are going to need the best of luck out there or otherwise Team spark-fly will win." said a worried-looking Fletcher.

Silently, I sit by to watch how the bet went as we saw Grayson exited the store whilst he shook his head at us which indicates that he was unsuccessful in getting those beers which means that it was still a draw and then all the girls were talking completely against us but the truth was I was loving every single moment that she was smiling or laughing no caring if I lose,draw or win.

Both of our friends Avenna and Wyatt were getting very competitive with each other as we were all sensing something different was going on between them being flirty together knowing that his had fangirls on campus, his life was slightly more complicated since his parents were mighty rich being his dad a billionaire businessman and his stepmom was a doctor anyway, I doubt that he would ever get the guts to tell his girl best friend how he feels about her.

"Don't worry because I have got it covered with my Id-"

Her red haired friend Avenna Interrupted Wyatt midway through his speech as he missed up her hair. "Really your fake ID Steven McCongal one? I bet you will lose this deal." Laughed Avenna.

Everyone else was doing different things like talking to each other, laughing and on their phones messaging our friends to come over to the beach as we were holding hands with one another. She looks so beautiful as ever every single day that I can't even describe how exquisite she looked in her dress next, I pulled her closer to my chest smelling her scented peach hair. Furthermore, I learned that I wasn't bad who breaking my Mum heart for all the stuff that he had put her through leaving her with three children to looked after and it was when i decided to grow up earlier than most children my age becoming the reliable and responsible older siblings trying to filling or fix the tiny avoid in their hearts while she tells us that it was none of ours faults.

Other people might see me as a close- off version of myself nevertheless, the truth was that only my mum, my younger brothers, my hockey team as well as friends Asher, Grayson, fletcher, Holden, Wyatt , even the knucklehead Dean can. My sweet hummingbird can understand me like no one else ever can get to see the caring side of me, and the only reason why I never told my Mum about underground thrift races was because they can be dangerous unlike underground fighting that was way worse than illegal races.

"Avenna, what do I get after I win?"asked a smug-looking Wyatt.

Moreover, I know things just got more interesting to watch two closest friends flirt in a challenging way to each other without knowing it. We were down to the last man on our team Fletcher hoping that we would beat the girls in who can get us beers and some non-alcoholic drinks the quickest wins. In hindsight, this was the fastest I have ever seen Wy grinned like a love-struck idiot and I took a picture of his smile to show proof to him in the future or something like that he loves Avenna because I knew that he would just say that they were only friends but none of us were falling for it.

Why does this feel like a best friends to lovers romance novels that her best friend Jessaym made Asher read? so we thought that we should help our team captain to read through it together because he told all of us that there was no I in the team.