Author's Note

Please read the following before you begin reading this book.

Hello my lovelies! ❤️

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance. I hope that you'll enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed creating it.

This book, Serendipity-Phase 1, is a way for me to manifest my inner weirdo and unconventional self. This book will highlight Sasha's outlook on the various messy/happy circumstances that she finds herself in. So I sincerely hope that her character can resonate with you as deeply it did to me.

For the sake of novelty and creativity I've divided this book into two primary phases of the protagonist's , Sasha Williams, life.

Phase 1, is the period in her life that deals with new friendships and some unknown secrets in her childhood. Being a 17 year old, in high school, Sasha finds herself forging new relationships and exciting new prospects that every high schooler dreams off.

Phase 2 ?

Eh..We'll cross that bridge when we get to it 🤩🤩

PS: Your ideas about a forthcoming chapter is much appreciated cause as a author I can exhaust my creative energy and each and every one of you will have so much to contribute, so please DO definitely share your ideas and I'll make sure to add them if they fit the storyline and will dedicate that chapter to you if your idea has made a reference in that chapter. 

Sound's fun?

Yay!

Disclaimer!

This book is a work of fiction and hence any factually inaccurate information/ scenes can either be reported to me or can be ignored, considering it's fictional.

Kindly refrain from reusing the characters or plot line in your work as this is a product of sheer hard work and countless hours of research.

The use of expletives and slight sexual references is to make the book more humorous/ romantic. If you aren't comfortable with such things, then this book is not for you.

The book deals with serious topics in ways in which I would handle them, please do not hesitate to voice out your opinions as constructive criticism and NOT as harsh comments and snide remarks.

Your inputs/expertise in any field, pertaining to this book, would certainly be useful to increase the readability of this book, so feel free to PM me or share it in the comments, I will be sure to incorporate them if they deem fit.

This book might have grammatical errors, factual errors and so on;. I've tried my best to reduce the amount but if there are any mistakes kindly let m know so I can rectify them at the soonest.

Alright, since that's outta the way...Let's get right to it.

Let's get right to it