Chapter 14 | Too many compliments for little ol' me.

A/N: This chapter kicks off with the part-lyrics of one of my absolute favourite songs, Disaster by Conan Gray. Check out the full song( link attached above 👆)! Enjoy reading this chapter!

 Check out the full song( link attached above 👆)! Enjoy reading this chapter!

One whole week later 

lose my mind

Is it purely platonic to call me, like, every night?

You know Ashley believes that there's somethin' between you and I

But if I'm readin' it wrong, man, it'd be better off if I died, oh

And if you're readin' the text all night long

This could be a disaster, there's so many factors

Like, what if you freak out and then we're losin' it all

At the critical chapter where I say, "I love you"

And you don't say it after

This could be a disaster, I'm pedaling backwards

By saying that I'm drunk, I really shouldn't have called

I'm a little bit plastered, you call me a liar

Now I'm fallin' in faster

This could be a disaster

disaster

(Oh) disaster

Maybe I'm mistaken (oh)

You're not mine for takin' (oh)

Maybe I'm mistaken

Maybe I just made it up, messed it up

"That was awesome!!" I shout at the top of my lungs as we finish singing.

It's been a whole week of school which involved a lot of homework, Willow and I working our asses off for our English Lit. essay, and the normal boring school crap.

The only thing that made the day so much better was the carpooling and lunch, of course.

It's funny how much I have learned about the guys after knowing them for only about a week.

They have much better music tastes than Anne and Sam, but I'm never going to say that to them.

Matt, to my utter and complete shock, knows the lyrics to every single song on my playlist.