Chapter 16 | Mortifying Memories through Mad Libs?

"Fuck!" I rasp as I get up from bed

The pain in my knee is not that bad. It is manageable but I know it's gonna hurt like a bitch when I have to put on jeans or tights.

Oh god.

I've got to settle with rompers or something that doesn't reach below the knee.

"Wow, you look fancy...What the hell is that on your knee?" Georgina asks me with shock as she drops the pan from her hand.

"Morning Georgina! I kinda fell yesterday, scraped my knee, and decided on a romper to prevent irritation. " I say, grab my car keys, take the huge ass bottle of orange juice that I love, and get out the door.

 " I say, grab my car keys, take the huge ass bottle of orange juice that I love, and get out the door

"Matt get out!" Anne warns Matt who simply shrugs and crosses his arms across his chest.

"No can do. First come first serve"

"Matt, sweetie, pretty please? I don't want to sit with that asshole."

"I'm right here you know and I apologized to you a million times. I'll say it again, I'm sorry baby" Jacob says from the back seat.

"Anne come on, we gotta leave" I try to reason with Anne but I already know that's lost cause.

"I'm not moving, I deserve some comfort. So, Matt, this is the last time I'm going say it, Move or..." Anne says and Matt just glares at her.

"Or what?" Matt taunts but Anne just smirks.

She grabs a fistful of Matt's grey t-shirt, yanks him out of the car, pulls him to the backside of the car jogs to the front of the car, sits on the passenger's seat, and locks the door.

"Anne, what the hell was that?" Matt complains, still standing outside.

Nathan, Jacob, and I try our best to not laugh at Matt's annoyed expression.

"That's going to do a whole lot for your ego," Jacob says, making Matt glare.

"Where am I going to sit now?" Matt asks

"I would offer my lap but let's be real, that's not gonna happen," Jacob says and I howl in laughter.

"Sasha, you're the owner of this car...Can you please help me out here?" Matt asks, looking at me expectantly.