Chapter 7(Part 1)| New School, New Beginnings(Matthew's POV)

A/N : This chapter will be from Matthew's POV of everything that's happened so far(6 chapters). Note that this chapter is extremely long but that's because of some repetition in the conversations for the sake of context. So Thank youuuuu!! This chapter is not necessary to be read for the plot line. It's only for some fun :)

~~~~~~Travelling back in time!~~~~~~

You know how there are always signs that keep popping up now and then, that just tell you that the day is going to be the absolute worst?

Well, I had a lot of signs like that today.

Just one fucking disappointment after the other.

The first sign was when my little sister, Maggie, started throwing up like crazy yesterday and so I barely slept cause we shared the same room and I had to help her out, the whole night.

The second sign was when my sweet mother decided that she wanted to take the car with her to her workplace, leaving me with the option of taking the bus or yeah.. that's it.

Oh, walking... How could I forget walking? That's the other optional, albeit a more lame and tiring one. But it's still an option.

Beggars can't be choosers Matt. 

The third sign was when I noticed that I had no breakfast this morning because we ran out of cereal.

The fourth sign was when Maggie decided to start throwing up once again and the last one, as yet, is when I realized I was fucking late to school.

I had to help my 10-year-old sister get ready, pack a bag that contained the necessary medicines, and drop her off at our neighbor's, Mrs. Monroe's (who's an absolute sweetheart btw) house for the day.

That's what I did and by the time I reached the front entrance of my new school, it was already fifteen minutes past eight and I had to be at school at eight.

If there was one thing I learned in boarding school is never to be late, otherwise... Well, we'll not talk about the consequences.

I ran into the school and the whole hallway was quiet. I went into the admin's office, picked up my schedule sheet, and had to finish a few more formalities and by the time I was finished, it was really late.

I continued to run through the empty corridors with no purpose cause I didn't know where to go. I know I had English Lit. But I wasn't familiar with the classrooms so I just ran and rounded the corner when I saw a black hooded figure taking large strides. I quickened my pace and the person must have heard my loud footsteps because they just looked over the shoulder.

By the time I reached the person, I was able to recognize it was a girl. She fully turned and oh my god.

She is so fucking beautiful.