Finding Answers to Questions

Gloria's POV:

Flash has been acting strange lately. He is always staring into space, distracted. Otherwise, he's looking out of the window, daydreaming. I don't know what has gotten into him. I really like Flash, and I don't want to lose him. He doesn't know this, but my modeling career is going so successfully because of him. 

At the back of the cafeteria was a group of girls, the Rainbooms. Those girls were extremely popular, and a rumor went around that they had magic. I, of course, have never believed it, but what I do know is that those girls were friends of Flash, and I wanted to know everything about him. 

Sunset's POV:

I raised my eyebrow at my friends as Gloria Blossom headed toward our table. We've never really liked this girl, except Fluttershy, of course. She's always talking about her boyfriend and her career. It wasn't that surprising that she was coming to talk to us since we are close friends of Flash. 

"Hi, girls!" Gloria said, a bit too sweetly. 

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and said "What do you want?" 

"I was just wondering, do you know what has gotten into Flash these past few weeks? He looks distracted and sad at the same time," Gloria said. 

"Probably because you are in his life, stupid," Dash murmured under her breath. 

I muffled a giggle. "I think he's just distracted because of the upcoming exams or something," I said randomly. But of course, the Rainbooms and I knew the real reason. 

It's been a year since Princess Twilight Sparkle came and defeated the sirens with us. Flash must still be thinking of her. Rarity smirked. She must have had the same thoughts as me. "Oh, Gloria, Darling! You must not worry about it too much. You have so many things to worry about. Leave Flash to us, and we'll see what we can find." 

"Thank you so much, I'm really worried about him," Gloria said, looking concerned. 

"What a faker," Dash whispered to me as Gloria walked away.