Friendship is Magic

Twilight's POV: 

Today was the last round of the Musical Showcase. We practiced a lot, and we sounded great. But only one of us can win. I really hoped one of us win. 

When we reached backstage, Flash Drive greeted us happily. Soarin walked over to Rainbow Dash and tried to kiss her, only to be pushed away by a red-faced Rainbow Dash. He smirked and when she wasn't looking, he quickly gave her a light kiss on her cheek. Her reaction was priceless. The Rainbooms and I giggled. 

When Soarin and Rainbow were having a small fight, Flash and I huddled in a corner. 

"Good luck, Twily," he said quietly. "I-". Flash hesitant. "I love you." 

I looked up at him, staring into his blue eyes. "I-I love you too," I said, blushing a bright red. 

He cupped my face in his palms and gave me a soft kiss on my lips and we stayed like this for a moment. 

"Ahem." Sunset interuppted us. The Rainbooms had been watching our little moment and were smirking. I was mortified. I quickly parted my lips from Flash and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before joining The Rainbooms. 

"You guys were having fun, huh? Sorry we ruined the moment." Rainbow said with a smirk. 

"Shut up," I mumbled. 

We were first on stage. I quickly got my microphone and we headed on stage. 

(This is the original artist)

(But I like this cover by Reese Oliveria)

Twilight singing: 

Sometimes you think you'll be find by yourself

Cause a dream is a wish you make all alone

Sunset joins in with Twilight: 

It's easy to feel like you don't need help

But it's harder to walk on your own

Rainbow Dash and Rarity singing: 

You'll change inside

When you, realize

Everyone singing:  PONY UP! 

The world comes to life

And everything's alright

From beginning to end

When you have a friend

By your side

That helps you to find

The beauty of all

When you open your heart and

Believe in

The gift of a friend

Twilight and Fluttershy singing: 

Someone who knows when you're lost and you're scared