The Magic Journal, Part 3. The Response

Sunset's POV

My alarm clock rang at 7:00 am sharp. I groaned and grabbed the alarm clock, fumbling around for the switch. When I finally closed it, Rarity woke up. 

"Ugh, for the sake of God, what was that noise? And so early too." Rarity said as she stretched her arms and got out of her sleeping bag. "Sorry, Rares. I forgot to reset it last night." I said. "Did Twilight write back?" Rarity asked as she walked to the bathroom."I nearly forgot. I'll go check." I said.

I got out of bed and got the journal out. I flipped through the pages and saw it. "She did!" I called Rarity. Just then, Pinkie Pie and Applejack woke up, followed by Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. "She responded!" I said excitedly. 

They all crowded around me as I read her response out loud. 

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,

How are you? I hope all has been going well in Equestria. We all miss you dearly. Here are a few messages from each one of the Rainbooms.

Hi, Sunset. I am well, thank you. I miss you guys so much!

Hi, sugarcube. I hope you've been feeling okay. How are things?

Your friend,

Applejack X

Hi, Applejack. I am doing quite well. Thank you for being so concerned.

Hi, Twilight! I hope you've been eating a lot of cupcakes! Visit us if you have time!

With lots of love and sprinkles,

Pinkie Pie

Hi Pinkie! Yes, I have been a bit more cupcakes than I should have. Well, I was thinking... maybe I could visit you guys for a while. Equestria is safe and sound, and I've got nothing to do... :)

Hi, Twilight. How are you? How's Spike? I hope he's been good.

Love,

Fluttershy~

Hi, Fluttershy! I'm doing well, thank you. Spike is pretty good too. He grew wings!

Haiya, Twilight! I hope you've been having a flippin' good time in your castle!

Your super awesome friend,

Rainbow Dash X

Hello Rainbow, my castle is still pretty sick. It's so big, that I haven't even finished exploring it yet!

Hello, darling! How are you? How's little Spikey-wikey? Things here are still pretty much okay, although there's a certain blue-haired guitarist who clearly misses you! ;)

With lots of love and sparkles,

Rarity

Hi Rarity! I miss you too! How are you? I hope you are still designing more glamorous clothing!

Dear Sunset Shimmer,

I miss you all so, so much that I'm coming to CHS for a few days. Meet me at the portal tomorrow morning.

Love,

Princess Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship. 

We all looked at each other, excitedly. "TWILIGHT IS COMING TO VISIT!" Pinkie Pie screamed. "The plan worked!" Rainbow Dash said, grinning."Quick, we have to get ready and go meet her at the portal!" Rarity cried. 

Then, we all zoomed into the bathroom.