Hospital Visit

Sunset's POV: 

As soon as we received the news about Twilight's accident, we immediately dropped everything and rushed to the hospital. Our hearts were pounding with fear and anxiety as we made our way to the emergency room. When we finally arrived, we were met by a team of doctors and nurses who were working tirelessly to save her life.

Amidst all the chaos and confusion, we managed to find the doctor in charge of her case. With tears rolling down our cheeks, we pleaded with him to tell us how she was doing. "Please update us on her condition," I begged, my voice trembling with emotion. Fluttershy, who was standing beside me, was sobbing uncontrollably. "She meant everything to us," she managed to say between sobs.

He smiled. "She's absolutely fine, girls. I don't know how, though. It would take a miracle to survive a crash like that." he said. We sighed in relief. "May we see her?" Rarity asked the doctor. He nodded and led us into the room where Twilight was resting. 

She saw us and smiled. We ran towards her and hugged her tight. "We were so worried about you, sugarcube." Applejack said, wiping a tear away. "I thought I was going to die," Twilight said. "But I think Alicorn magic protected me. Or maybe it had something to do with the Element of Magic. There was no way I could survive a crash like that." She said. "It's okay. All that matters is that you are okay." I said gently. 

Just then, another person bursted into the room. It was Flash. "Twilight! Thank goodness you are okay! I thought you died!" He said, tears streaming down his face. "I would never forgive myself if you did, Twilight." He said. "We'll leave you two alone," I said. We walked out of the room and closed the door behind us. 

Flash's POV: 

After I heard that Twilight got into a car accident, I ran to the hospital. God, please let her be alive. She was my everything. She couldn't die right now. 

When I arrived at the hospital, I asked the doctors where she was. With tears streaming down my face, I burst into the room. The Rainbooms were there talking to a healthy-looking Twilight. I breathe a sigh of relief. I would have never forgiven myself if something happened to her. 

"Twilight," I said softly. "I'm so sorry I had you all so worried," Twilight said, tears welling up in her eyes. I hugged her gently. "Twilight, no one could prevent that from happening. It wasn't your fault." I said, kissing her forehead gently. "Now all we need to do is find who the driver was." "But how? I can't even remember a single thing about the driver. All I know is it's a girl. And, by the sound of her voice, she doesn't seem much older than us." She said quietly. 

I narrowed my eyes. Who ever hurt my princess is going to have to pay...

Woah, talk about overprotective boyfriend. In a good way, though. Thank you all so much for 800 views! Now, who's ready to go kill Twilight's hater with me? I'm bringing my trusty frying pan. 

XXX The Author