Epilogue; Happily Ever After

5 YEARS LATER......

Flash's POV: 

Twilight and I have been married for 5 years. We're 28 years old now. We had 2 beautiful daughters, Eleanore Star* and Leonora Shine**. Eleanore was 3 and was a striking image of her mother, with the same violet eyes and long purple hair. Leonora was 5 and looked like me, only with her mother's lilac skin. She had my eyes and hair. 

The girls were very special. They were born as Alicorns after their mother and captivated the hearts of everyone in Equestria. Princess Celestia said that they were gifted with immense beauty and magic ability. One day, they might even surpass their mother.

It was a dark spring evening when the girls suddenly came into my room, holding a photo album. "Daddy, what is this?" Eleanore asked, holding the album out. I put the girls on my lap and opened the album. 

I smiled

I smiled. "This is an album Mommy and I made. We put all our precious memories in here. One day, we can put your pictures here too." I said gently. They were quiet for a moment. "Daddy, tell us about Mommy. What was she like when she was young?" Leonora asked. 

"She was a beautiful and kind teenager," I started. "She still is." Leonora protested. I laughed. "Yes, she is. And she is an outstanding singer too. Your mother is an enchanting woman. She was powerful, too. You heard of the evil King Sombra, right?" I asked. They nodded their cute little heads. "Mommy defeated him with her magic, with the help of her friends, of course. Someday, you two will grow up to be just like her," I said, hugging them tight. 

Suddenly, Twilight walked in. "I'm home!" she sang. "Mommy!" the girls lept off my lap and ran towards their mom. I chuckled and followed them. "Hello, sweeties," Twilight said as she kissed the girls's foreheads. I gave her a kiss on her cheek and smiled. "Welcome home, Twily," I said softly. She smiled.

"Come on, let's put these cuties in bed," I said, carrying Elenore upstairs into her and her sister's bedroom. I tucked her in as Twilight came in with a tired-looking Leonora. She put our eldest daughter in bed and put a purple blanket over her. "Daddy, Mommy, will you sing us a lullaby? It helps me sleep." Leonora said. Elenore nodded eagerly. 

"Of course," Twilight said as I went over to the shelf to get my guitar. I started playing as Twilight's beautiful voice filled the room. 

Twilight singing: 

Your little hand's wrapped around my finger
And it's so quiet in the world tonight
Your little eyelids flutter 'cause you're dreaming
So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite nightlight

To you, everything's funny
You got nothing to regret
I'd give all I have, honey
If you could stay like that

Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple

And no one will desert you
Just try to never grow up

When Twilight finished her song, the sisters fell asleep, snoring softly. We smiled and, hand in hand, walked out of the room, closing the door gently behind us. We made our way to our bedroom and fell on the bed. 

"Being a parent is hard work," I said. Twilight smiled. "But I love every part of it. Especially with you by my side." Twilight said, kissing me gently. 

"I love you."

"I love you too." 

Now this was our happily ever after. 

*A feminine name of Greek origin, Eleanore means "sun ray" or "light" and is the perfect title for your ray of sunshine.

**Meaning: Compassion; Light. The girl's name Leonora has Greek and Arabic origins bearing the meaning "light." A beautiful, musical selection.

Thank you all so, so much for reading this book! I might make a sequel, but for now, I'm going to focus on my studies. My grades are getting pretty low. I hope to see you soon! Check out my other books:

Ask or dare Princess Twilight Sparkle

MLP Flashlight one-shots

MLP my ship opinions

XXX The Author