Wedding Bells

Sunset's POV: 

We were all helping Twilight get ready in the bride's dressing room. I spoke to Mr. Whatisname, and he agreed to borrow the lovebirds the wedding outfit they model for him. (Refer to the chapter 'First photoshoot'. ) "Because of that specific ad, our company's salary got higher after that day. I couldn't be more than happy to let them wear it." Mr. Whatisname said. 

On Twilight's special day, we all gathered together to help her get ready. As her maid of honor, it was my responsibility to make sure that everything went smoothly. Fluttershy, who has a natural talent for hairstyling, worked her magic on Twilight's hair, crafting a beautiful and intricate hairstyle that perfectly complemented her dress. Meanwhile, I focused on Twilight's makeup, carefully applying blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick to enhance her natural beauty.

As we worked, we chatted and laughed, enjoying each other's company and the excitement of the day. When we were finished, Twilight looked absolutely stunning. Her long, flowing veil sparkled in the light, and her tiara glittered on top of her head. I felt a sense of pride and joy as I looked at my friend, knowing that I had played a small part in making her wedding day unforgettable. 

As the wedding ceremony was about to begin, Fluttershy signaled her songbirds to start playing the wedding march. The sound of the melodious music filled the air as Twilight began walking down the aisle. Pinkie and Rarity were standing on either side of the aisle, holding baskets of pink rose petals, which they scattered on the carpet as Twilight walked. The fragrance of the roses permeated the air, adding to the overall ambiance of the ceremony.

I glanced at Flash, who was standing next to me. I noticed that his eyes were glistening with tears, and his face was a picture of absolute joy. It was evident that he was deeply moved by the sight of Twilight walking down the aisle. The whole scene was nothing short of magical, and I felt privileged to be a part of it.

As Twilight reached the front, the officiant began with the vows. Twilight and Flash promised to be loyal and loving towards each other. Then, the ring bearer, Soarin, passed the ring to Flash, who slid it onto Twilight's finger. "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the officiant announced. Everyone cheered as Flash swept Twilight into a magical kiss. 

The girls and I hugged Twilight tightly. "I can't believe it! You're married!" Rarity squealed. We laughed as Rarity pulled Twilight back into the dressing room to change into her wedding reception dress. 

(Twilight's wedding reception dress)

The wedding reception was amazing. Pinkie had totally surpassed what she normally did. There were roses and daisies all over the place. On the side, there was a big table filled with pasta, salads, soup, cupcakes, drinks, and much more. White and light purple balloons and streamers were everywhere. Everyone congratulated the lovely couple. 

Then, it was time for the bride to throw the bouquet. The girls quickly crowded behind Twilight and got ready. Suddenly, Twilight threw her bouquet and it landed right in Rainbow's arms! Rainbow looked stunned! "Wha-?" Rainbow looked at us and then at Soarin, who was looking a little flustered. We giggled and hugged a red-faced Rainbow Dash. 

Almost too soon, the party ended. We hugged Twilight tightly and returned to our own houses. It was a night to remember forever. 

Hihi! Sorry if this was so short, but this book is coming to an end! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

XXX The Author