You Say

Twilight's POV: 

Today was an important day for me, as it was the second round of the Musical Showcase. I was a bit nervous, but also excited to perform. To make things easier, Flash offered to pick me up so that we could go to school together. I was thrilled with his offer and quickly accepted it.

As I stepped outside of Rarity's boutique, where I was getting ready, I saw Flash's car parked outside. I felt a rush of happiness as I made my way towards him. He got out of the car and greeted me with a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You look beautiful," he said, and I blushed with happiness. I was wearing a new dress that Rarity had made for me, and it made me feel confident and ready to face the day.

As we drove to school, we chatted about our plans for the day, and Flash reassured me that we would do great in the showcase. I felt grateful to have him by my side, and I knew that his support would give me the strength to perform with confidence.

 I felt grateful to have him by my side, and I knew that his support would give me the strength to perform with confidence

( The dress Twilight is wearing )

After arriving at CHS, we made our way inside. As soon as we stepped in, I spotted my friends huddled in a corner. I quickly made my way over to them and greeted each one with a warm hug. I couldn't help but admire their stunning appearance. "You guys look awesome!" I exclaimed. They smiled. 

As I was chatting with my friends, Sunset turned to me. "Good luck to you and Flash," she said with a smirk on her face. I blushed, feeling slightly nervous about the upcoming event. I wished them the same and hurried back to Flash, eager to prepare for our performance.

Once we reached backstage, I found a corner to warm up my voice while Flash went to get our numbers. As I was humming, I spotted Gloria, whom I didn't expect to see there, looking around for something. I searched for her name on the list but couldn't find it. I wondered what she was doing there.

Suddenly, I saw her walking towards Flash with a flirty smile on her face. She tried to kiss him on the cheek, and I felt a surge of anger rise up within me. I had to resist the urge to slap her right then and there. (Ooh~ someone is jealous...)

I felt a wave of relief wash over me as Flash gently pushed her away and returned to stand by my side, his expression showing clear disgust towards her. "We should get ready," he said, nodding towards the stage. "We're up first." The realization hit me like a ton of bricks, and I suddenly felt even more nervous and anxious than before. I knew that all eyes would be on us, and the pressure to perform perfectly was weighing heavily on my mind.

Flash's POV: 

I noticed Twilight's nervous expression as we walked toward the entrance of the stage. Wanting to reassure her, I put a hand on her shoulder and said gently, "Hey, don't worry. You're going to do great, I'm sure of it."

As I leaned in to give her a soft kiss on the lips, I could feel her tense body start to relax. I then pulled her close into a hug, holding her tightly as we stood there for a moment.