Her moment

Flash's POV: 

As I pulled up to CHS, I got out and opened the door for Twilight and the others. I scanned the exterior of the building and noticed that it looked quite different from the last time I had been there. The school was decked out with vibrant banners and colorful balloons, creating a festive atmosphere that was hard to ignore. I parked my car outside and stepped out to take a closer look.

As we made our way toward the entrance, I noticed that the grounds were bustling with activity. Students of all ages were milling about, some chatting excitedly while others were honing their musical skills with instruments of various shapes and sizes. The sounds of trumpets, saxophones, and drums filled the air, creating a lively and energetic vibe.

I said goodbye to the Rainbooms and Twilight before heading towards my band. Flash Drive was determined to pass the first round of The Musical Showcase. 

Twilight's POV:

As we made our way backstage, the girls and I spotted Gloria and the Blossoms. They were in the middle of warming up, and we couldn't help but notice their outfits. They were wearing the most ridiculous costumes we had ever seen. Their dresses were big, poofy, and covered in glitter. Their faces were caked in makeup, and their hair was teased up to new heights. 

Sunset was trying to suppress her giggles, but it was clear she was having a hard time. Rainbow Dash, on the other hand, was laughing so loudly that I was afraid she might burst an eardrum. Eventually, she had to excuse herself and go to the bathroom to try and calm down. 

I found a quiet corner to start warming up my voice, but my attention kept drifting back to the Blossoms. I couldn't help feeling sorry for them. Their costumes were so over-the-top that I wondered if they were trying too hard. But then, something changed. They looked even more determined and focused than before. It was as if they had something to prove, and nothing was going to stop them. 

Gloria caught me staring, and for a moment, I thought she was going to say something. Instead, she just gave me a look that made my blood run cold. I realized then that I hadn't heard them sing yet. What if they were actually good? Suddenly, I was feeling a bit nervous about my chances. (Erm... Twi, stop doubting them. They have the most hideous singing voice in the world. ) 

Flash's POV: 

Flash Drive was up first. We were ready to nail this show. I picked up my guitar and we headed towards the stage. "Hello everyone! The song we'll be singing today is "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. This song is dedicated to my princess, Twilight Sparkle." I said, looking warmly at Twilight. I could see her face reddening. 

Twilight's POV: 

I was so embarrassed when Flash said that. Everyone stared at me, and I had to pretend I was fine. The Rainbooms were giggling. Soon, they calmed down, and Flash started to sing. 

(Flash singing )

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet  
(Looks at Twilight )
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,
Darling, you look perfect tonight

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress
Looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight

No, no, no

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight