Partners

Flash's POV: 

As Twilight and I made our way towards the school building, I noticed a new piece of paper hanging on the notice board. Curious, I walked towards it and read the notice for the next round of the Musical Showcase.

 Curious, I walked towards it and read the notice for the next round of the Musical Showcase

( I got lazy at the end with all XXX  )

I flashed a bright smile at Twilight and said, "Looks like we are partners." Her face turned a deep shade of pink, and she stuttered, "Y-Yeah." I couldn't help but find her adorable when she got nervous like that. I leaned in closer and placed a quick kiss on her lips. The lingering taste of the strawberry-banana smoothie she had for breakfast was delightful. At first, she seemed surprised, but then she stood on her tiptoes and planted a small peck on my cheek. The sound of her giggles filled the air as she walked ahead of me. I was left standing there, stunned, as I reached up to touch the spot where she had kissed me. The moment was so sweet that it felt like time had stopped.

God, if this is a dream, please don't wake me up...(❤️ ω ❤️)

Sorry if this was short, but I was pretty busy this week. I had my birthday party and a drawing competition. I hope after reading this chapter, you'll forgive me. 

Until next time, 

Sophia