Magic Journal, Part 1. Messages for the Princess

Sunset's POV:

When school was over, the Rainbooms and I found Flash sitting in front of the portal, looking depressed. 

"Hey, Flash," Rainbow greeted as we sat next to him, except Rarity, who was afraid of getting her dress dirty, so she stood close to us. 

"Hey, girls. Hi Sunset." Flash said, without looking at us. 

"Flash, we know you miss Twilight. We do too. But she needs to stay in Equestria. She is the Princess of Friendship." I said. 

Flash gave a sad sigh. "I know, and I won't force her to come. But, I just love her so much! It hurts to know that I can never see her again!" he said, crying silently.

Fluttershy passed a handkerchief to Flash, who took it gratefully. 

Suddenly, I had an idea. 

After we said goodbye to Flash, I quickly told my plan to the girls. We all agreed to do it at Pinkie's place, while having a sleepover, of course. 

LATER THAT NIGHT...

Rainbow Dash's POV:

We were all sprawled on Pinkie's bedroom floor, starting with the plan. Sunset opened her journal and took her pen out. She flipped to a new, clean page and wrote:

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,

How are you? I hope all has been going well in Equestria. We all miss you dearly. Here are a few messages from each one of the Rainbooms. 

Then, Sunset passed the pen and the book around the room. 

Hi, sugarcube. I hope you've been feeling okay. How are things?

Your friend,

Applejack X 

Hi, Twilight! I hope you've been eating a lot of cupcakes! Visit us if you have time!

With lots of love and sprinkles, 

Pinkie Pie

Hi, Twilight. How are you? How's Spike? I hope he's been good. 

Love,

Fluttershy~

Haiya, Twilight! I hope you've been having a flippin' good time in your castle! 

Your super awesome friend,

Rainbow Dash X

Hello, darling! How are you? How's little Spikey-wikey? Things here are still pretty much okay, although there's a certain blue-haired guitarist who clearly misses you! ;)

With lots of love and sparkles,

Rarity

"I really hope this works," said Sunset as she closed the book. 

"Now, what movie shall we watch?" I said, grinning.