Back together again

Sunset's POV: 

Today, as The Rainbooms, me, and Twilight walked into CHS, we saw a new notice on the notice board. Curios, we went over to take a closer look. It was a piece of paper with pieces of information about the last round of the Musical Showcase. 

"Awesome! The group is back together again! That makes us 20% even more cooler!" Rainbow Dash cheered

"Now that the Rainbooms are back together, maybe we could sing one of Twilight's songs?" Rarity suggested. "Ever since I heard your first song, I've been dying to sing one!" 

"We could, but I only have a few songs about friendship. The rest are all about love or my past life." Twilight said while rummaging around her bag for her songwriting book. She pulled it out and we flipped page by page, admiring Twily's songwriting talents. 

"I really like this one." I said, pointing to a song entitled 'The Gift of a Friend'. 

Rainbow agreed. "I like it too. We should totally do this one." she said. 

"Then it's settled! We're singing this song!" Pinkie cheered. 

" The Rainbooms will rock this show!"

Hi, guys. Sorry if this was short, but I promise the upcoming ones will be longer. Oh, and, spoiler alert. Twilight will get injured in one of the chapters. And it has something to do with Gloria. I haven't decided if she will heal, be in a coma, or just die. I'll keep updating. 

XXX The Author