First photoshoot

Flash's POV: 

As we arrived at our destination, I quickly parked the car, and we all eagerly jumped out. The main lobby we entered was spacious and well-lit, with large windows that let in plenty of natural light. Our other friends were already there, waiting for us, and they greeted us warmly.

I noticed that my boss, Mr. Whatisname, was already present, and he seemed a bit tense. His demeanor changed immediately when he saw me, and his face lit up with relief. "Ah, Flash. Thank you for arriving so speedily," he said, grateful for our promptness. He then turned his attention to my companions and asked, "Are these our new models?"

I nodded, and he proceeded to examine each of them carefully. Mr Whatisname had a keen eye for detail and took his time analyzing each model's outfit and appearance.

His first focus was on Twilight, who was wearing a beautiful and sophisticated outfit. Mr. Whatisname was impressed and praised her creativity. "Where did you get this magnificent outfit?" he asked. Twilight, looking a little bashful, replied, "I-I made it, sir," Mr. Whatisname was pleasantly surprised and commented, "Simply marvelous! You can take Gloria's place. You'll be shooting a few photos with Flash, as well as some group photos with your other friends." Twilight beamed with pride, and I felt happy for her.

Mr Whatisname then turned his attention to Sunset, who was wearing a fiery and shiny outfit that caught his eye. He admired her unique style and complimented her on it, making her blush with delight. He then looked at Rarity, who was wearing a stunning and stylish outfit that was perfect for modeling. Mr Whatisname praised her fashion sense and said that she was a natural model.

He then turned his attention to Rainbow Dash, who was wearing a sporty and beautiful outfit that suited her personality. Mr Whatisname appreciated her unique style and said that it was perfect. He also complimented Applejack's pretty and neutral outfit, saying that it was a good choice.

Pinkie Pie's energetic and pretty outfit caught Mr Whatisname's attention, and he praised her for her lively style. Fluttershy's shyness and sweetness were also appreciated, and he said that she looked pretty too. Fluttershy beamed with joy on hearing this.

Finally, Mr Whatisname looked at the boys, who were dressed in smart and handsome outfits. He was pleased with their appearance and acknowledged their contribution to the shoot. Then he turned to me, and said, "Well done Flash, you've chosen well." I felt proud of my companions and their unique styles, and I knew we were going to have a great shoot.

"I know your style now, so it's time for you to try on some outfits," he said, a smile spreading across his face. The girls appeared excited, their eyes bright with anticipation, and the boys looked pleased. As we walked into the studio, I couldn't help but feel a sense of awe at the collection of trendy clothes hanging on a clothes rail. It was as if we had stepped into a fashion paradise. The girls quickly headed into the dressing room to try on the clothes, their laughter and chatter filling the room. 

Twilight was about to join them when Mr. Whatisname stopped her. "I'm sorry, my dear, but you need to take some couple photos with Flash first," he said, his voice firm but kind. "It's okay, I don't mind," Twilight replied, her smile unwavering. 

"Great! Your outfits are over there," he said, pointing to a corner with two sets of clothing. The first set was a bad boy/girl outfit, complete with black gloves and silver chains. It was edgy and bold, and I couldn't wait to try it on. We quickly changed into our outfits and made our way to the green screen. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Reunite ( a Flash Sentry x Princess Twilight Sparkle love story )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें