Make me yours

FLASHLIGHT SHIPPERS!!! THIS IS IT! FLASHLIGHT'S FIRST KISS!!!

Flash's POV:

As the first round of the Musical Showcase came to an end, we all started to make our way back home. The sky was already dark, and the stars and moon were shining brightly above us. As we walked back, I noticed Twilight's face had a soft white glow that made her look even more beautiful than usual. Her friends were excitedly chatting away on the side, but she walked quietly by my side.

As we walked, I felt a sense of closeness to her and gently intertwined my hand with hers. Feeling her warmth and softness made me feel even more connected to her. I led her towards the back of the school where there was a lake. During the daytime, it was a dull swamp, but at night, it was transformed into a magical pond that shimmered under the moonlight.

As we walked towards the lake, I couldn't help but notice how peaceful and serene Twilight looked. Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight, and her smile was serene. I was grateful for the moment and the opportunity to share it with her. We continued to walk in silence, enjoying the magic of the night.

Twilight's POV:

We walked towards the lake, hand in hand, enjoying the cool breeze and the serene surroundings. Suddenly, Flash turned towards me with a look of deep intensity and took both of my hands in his palms. I was struck by the piercing blue of his eyes as he gazed into mine. It was as if time had stopped for a moment, and I was the only thing that mattered to him.

As he spoke, his voice was soft and tender, and I could feel my face flushing with emotion. "Twilight, I've been wanting to tell you this for a while. You are the most amazing, most beautiful, and most enchanting girl I've ever met. Ever since we bumped into each other that day, I've fallen deeply in love with you."

I was elated and overwhelmed by his confession of love. I knew I felt the same way about him, but I also knew that we couldn't be together. My heart was heavy as I fought back tears. "Flash, as much as I want to be with you, we can't. We are too different, and I'm not the right person for you." The pain in his eyes was evident. "I love you, Flash Sentry, and I always will. But I belong in Equestria, and you belong here, in CHS, with Gloria." I said, tears rolling down my face. 

Flash's POV: 

"But I love you, not Gloria! Twilight, you can't leave me!" I hollered, heartbroken. I couldn't believe that she was giving up on us so easily. "I don't want to either, Flash! But I have no choice!" Twilight cried, tears streaming down her face. She turned away, quietly weeping with her face in her palms. I felt awful. I had never seen her so sad before. I gently took her hands from her face and hugged her, letting her weep on my clothes. They were soaked, but I didn't care. "I understand, don't cry now," I said in a soothing voice, trying to calm her down.

After a while, Twilight calmed down. I gently lifted her head and looked into her eyes. "Can I do something weird right now?" I asked her. "What is it?" Twilight asked curiously.

Twilight's POV:

Flash cupped my face in his palms and planted the most magical and romantic kiss you've ever seen on my lips. I was shocked at first, but soon, I returned the kiss. It was one of the most enchanting experiences of my life. Our lips parted, and we hugged each other tightly. I whispered into Flash's ear. "Promise me you'll make me yours..."