Jealous of the Violet Girl

Hi! I am back! Korea was so beautiful! For those of you who live there, you guys are very lucky! Anyway, back to the story. Here it is: 

Twilight's POV:

The Musical Showcase is in three weeks, and I still haven't chosen a song. I was hoping to write a new one, but now, I think it might be a bit rushed. 

I heaved a heavy sigh and walked into an empty music room. I picked up my white guitar in the corner and strummed a few chords. I didn't mention this, did I? Other than singing, I can also play the piano and guitar. I love playing during my free time. It helps me relax and makes all my worries go away. 

I picked up my lavender songbook and a pen. I played a few chords on my guitar and finally got a tune. Now, the lyrics. What do I do? I need inspiration. Dejected, I walked around the room, just singing along with the tune with whatever words that popped in my mind. 

(Do take some time listening to this song. It's been tucked in my head ever since I heard it! )

(Twilight singing: )

Waiting for the sunshine

Crazy how time can fly by

Just a girl and her guitar

Never knew she'd come so far

Big lights around the city

Make her wonder if she's ready

Full of fear, dreams, and caffeine

Pushing through all of the unseen

I, I'm fallin'

No stoppin'

Can't slow me down

No more hiding in the darkness

No more cowering in silence

I am done with all the madness

Put my paintbrush on the canvas

My heart is beating wildly

I know destiny will find me

In this place, somehow

My moment, my moment is now

My moment is now

Skipping 'round a whole new city

Never knew I could see so clearly

Never seen a sky so blue

It's almost like I see brand-new

Always felt like I was waiting

Almost felt like I was fading

Into the gray unknown

Now the colors fill my soul

I, I'm fallin'

No stoppin'

Can't slow me down

No more hiding in the darkness

No more cowering in silence

I am done with all the madness

Put my paintbrush on the canvas

My heart is beating wildly

I know destiny will find me

In this place, somehow

My moment, my moment is ...

Arms open

Heart soarin'

At last, I'm free

No more hiding in the darkness

No more cowering in silence

I am done with all the madness

Put my paintbrush on the canvas

My heart is beating wildly

I know destiny will find me

In this place, somehow

My moment, my moment is now

I smiled at myself. It was the perfect song. Just then, I heard clapping from the doorway. "G-Girls?!" What are you guys doing here?" I was mortified. They heard me singing a song that wasn't even completed yet! Oh no, what should I do?

Sunset's POV:

When class was finished, the girls and I headed towards the cafeteria when suddenly, I heard the most beautiful and soulful singing voice coming out of an empty music room. Curious, I walked in and saw Twilight singing. Rainbow was behind me and when finished her song, Rainbow clapped so loudly I think the entire CHS could hear her. "Twilight, that was so awesome! You're saying you wrote that song?! You will steal the show, I know it!" She exclaimed. 

Twilight, who I thought would look pleased, looked flustered and mortified. "Guys, you weren't supposed to hear that! It was still in progress!" She pouted. Rarity laughed and said, "Well, darling, you surely have the work cut out for you! The Musical Showcase has 3 rounds!" "What? How did I not know that?" Twilight asked. "Principal Celestia made the changes today. " Applejack said. "Oh great, just great! Now I need to write 4 more songs? Ugh!" Twilight said, slumping into a nearby chair. 

"Don't worry, Twi! With your talent, I bet you could write 10 songs in just 2 hours! How hard could it be?" Rainbow Dash said. Twilight looked up and smiled weakly. "Thanks, girls. I need to perfect this song first. Would you mind being an audience? I need some feedback on the song." She said. The girls and I were more than happy to oblige. We sat on the floor while Twilight stood in front of us holding a white guitar and began to sing. 

Gloria's POV: 

My friends and I were making our way to the cafeteria when suddenly, I heard the most harmonious voice I've ever heard. "Hey, do you hear that?" I asked the girls. "Yeah, It sounds like it's coming from there," Posie said, pointing to a music room. "Let's go in," Rosina suggested. We went in. I couldn't believe my eyes. It's the girl who has Flash wrapped around her finger. She was singing so beautifully and melodiously that no one would believe she stole my boyfriend away from me. (Erm... like anyone cared. You don't deserve him, you brat.) From then on, I vowed to take Flash back from the violet girl and win the Musical Showcase.