The Marriage Proposal

Twilight's POV: 

I've been staying at CHS for a few months now, and everything has been like a dream! The students and teachers have all been incredibly welcoming and kind, and I feel safe and healthy now that Gloria's in jail.

I have been especially grateful for the care and love that Flash has shown me - he has really gone above and beyond to ensure that I am comfortable and happy during my stay. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my time at CHS and I am so grateful for all of the support and care that I have received here.

Best of all, when Spike and I returned to Equestria yesterday, the princesses helped me cast a spell that allowed me to travel back and forth anytime I wanted! When I heard this, I was thrilled! That meant I could stay with Flash and fulfill my duties as princess at the same time! Now, I've been living in Flash's house for the past few days and we've been happy together.

When I visited Equestria, Shining forbade me from dating Flash at first, but Cadence somehow managed to talk him out of it. My friends were fangirling over me and Flash, and Pinkie asked when was the wedding, I blushed and told her I only started dating Flash, not married. (Little does Twilight know, it's gonna be very, very soon. ) 

(Sorry I didn't make a full chapter of this Equestria/mirror/portal part. I was just too excited for the special scene!)

Sunset's POV: 

It was a cold Thursday morning in December. I was enjoying a cup of hot chocolate with Pinkie when the doorbell suddenly rang. "I'll get it!" Pinkie said and dashed to the door. I sighed. How does she have so much energy in the morning, I'll never know. 

Pinkie returned with a tired-looking Flash. "Hi, Flash," I greeted. "Hi, Sunset," he said. "What brings you here?" I asked. He suddenly turned a bright shade of pink. "Erm... you know how Twilight and I have been dating for a couple of months? Well, I want to propose to her. Today." he said quietly. 

I was shocked. In a happy way. "Flash, that's great! I'm so happy for you guys! Of course, the girls and I will help you in any way we can." I said. He looked relieved. "Thanks, 'cause, I have no idea how to begin, and I want this to be perfect," he said. "Why not start by picking out a ring? Rarity can help you with that." I said. He agreed. 

I quickly dialed all my friends. They were all as ecstatic as I was. We made a plan. Rarity will help Flash pick an engagement ring. Fluttershy will arrange for her songbirds to sing a song. Rainbow will help stall Twilight. Applejack and Pinkie will organize the proposal spot. I will go to Equestria and inform Twilight's family. 

Rarity's POV: 

Flash and I arrived at my friend Elara Precious's jewelry shop. Elara's shop is full of sparkling and rare gems and jewels, painstakingly sourced from around the world. From shimmering diamonds to vibrant emeralds, and lustrous pearls to precious sapphires, every piece in her collection is expertly crafted and of the highest quality. 

"Elara? It's me, Rarity!" I called as I walked into the shop with Flash following close behind. Elara appeared behind the counter. "Rarity? Oh my, I haven't seen you in a while! How are you, dear?" she said. "I've been lovely. Can't talk too much, though. We are here to find an engagement ring for my friend, Twilight. Any suggestions?" I asked. 

"Any specific colors or designs?" she asked. I turned to Flash. "Amethys or diamonds, and maybe with some sort of flower design," he said. Elara thought for a moment, and then led us to a different counter with beautiful, sparkly rings on display. "This is our 'Twilight Skies' collection. One of our best series, if I do say so myself." she said proudly. Flash admired each ring and chose a gem with a gorgeous shade of purp- wait a moment! Can't spoil the surprise yet!