FLASHLIGHT! FLASHLIGHT!

Flash's POV:

I must be dreaming. Why did I hear her voice? I must be so lovesick that I'm imagining things in my head. But then, when our band, Flash Drives, went to the cafeteria to sign up for the musical showcase, I saw the Rainbooms laughing with a beautiful girl in purple. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was her.

"F-Flash?!?!" she stammered."T-Twilight?!?!" I exclaimed.

I ran towards her but stopped a few meters away. "Is it really you?" I whispered. Maybe I was just seeing things. I shut my eyes tightly. But then, I heard her voice again. "It is me, Flash." I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me with love, smiling happily. 

Without hesitation, I ran towards her and gave her a big hug. "I missed you so, so much," I whispered in her ear.

Twilight's POV:

"I missed you so, so much,"

A hot blush rose on my cheeks. He was hugging me. The boy of my dreams is hugging me. Flash is hugging me. 

I hugged him back. " I missed you too, Flash. I came back here just for you." I said softly. 

At the corner of my eye, I saw Sunset Shimmer high-five Rainbow Dash. Rarity was smirking. Applejack caught my eye and winked. Pinkie Pie was hugging Fluttershy so tightly that I was scared she couldn't breathe. Did those girls plan this? I'm gonna killed them later. But then, they did make me happy. 

Sunset's POV: 

The sweet lovebirds's reunion was watched by the entire school. Some people were even shouting "FLASHLIGHT! FLASHLIGHT!" at the top of their lungs, Rainbow Dash being one of them. Even Principal Luna looked delighted. 

Just then, I saw a flash of rose-pink hair walk into the cafeteria. I groaned. I had forgotten that Gloria had a girl band with her best friends, Posie Parina and Rosina Leaf, named The Blossoms. They were super pretty. But, to be honest, they sounded awful. Twilight was different. She is beautiful on the inside and out, and she has a beautiful voice too. 

I elbowed Rarity and pointed to Gloria and her buddies who were standing at the doorway. They haven't seen the sweet couple yet, but when they do, I feel like Gloria might explode. 

Rarity's POV: 

"Ouch!" I yelped as Sunset Shimmer elbowed my side. " What is wrong with you?" I hissed at her. She then pointed at the doorway, and I saw them. Those hideous girls were looking around, trying to figure out what was happening. I immediately understood what she wanted me to do. 

As I walked up to the adorable couple, I leaned in and spoke in a low tone. "You guys, we have to go. Gloria is at the entrance." Flash's expression shifted as he instinctively became protective of Twilight, while Twilight appeared to be puzzled and unsure of what was happening.

"Who's Gloria?" Twilight asked as the Rainbooms and I ushered her and her dream boy out of the cafeteria using the other exit. 

"Tell you later. All I can say is, she means trouble." I murmured.