Goodbye, Princess...

Twilight's POV: 

As we walked out of CHS, Flash checked his watch and exclaimed, "Oh no! I have to go meet Mr. Whatisname for a photoshoot session today." Soarin smirked and teased him, "Hey man, chill out. We're not gonna steal your princess from ya." Flash gave him a stern look and declared, "Twily's mine, and if you even try to flirt with her, I'll have your head, got that?" I blushed at his possessiveness and Soarin's playful teasing. 

I gave him a light kiss on his cheek. "Bye, love you," I said quietly. He kissed my forehead gently. "I'll be back soon. Love you too. Don't miss me too much!" He said teasingly. I smiled. 

After Flash left, Rarity walked towards me. "Darling, I'm so, so sorry, but me and the girls have to go to the library and study for the upcoming exams. We're not smart like you, you know? Is it okay if you take a taxi home?" she asked. "Sure," I said. I was a bit sad my friends were leaving me alone at home, but at least I had Spike with me. 

"Come on, Spike," I said to the little puppy beside me. We got a taxi and got in. The driver looked a bit weird. She was wearing a black hoodie that covered her head and most of her face, save for her eyes, which were obscured by a pair of dark sunglasses. In addition, she had a black face mask on that covered her nose and mouth. "Erm...hi. To Carousel Boutique, please." I said, dropping a few coins into her hand. 

The car was speeding down the road at an alarming rate, the wind blowing through my hair. Suddenly, there was a loud crash, and the car came to a jarring halt. Dazed and in shock, I looked around to see what had happened. It was then that I heard a sly voice, "Goodbye, Princess..." ringing in my ears. The voice seemed to be coming from somewhere close by, but I couldn't quite tell where. The next thing I knew, everything went dark, and I blacked out.

Sorry this was so short. I was running out of ideas. This book is almost coming to an end! and we reached 700 views! Thank you all so much!

XXX The Author