The Magic Journal, Part 2. The Decision

IN EQUESTRIA......

Princess Twilight Sparkle's POV:

I was roaming around my palace when the magical journal was glowing. I was all alone. Spike had gone out to visit Rarity. Rainbow Dash was in Cloudstale visiting Soarin Skies. Pinkie Pie was baking with Cheese Sandwich. Applejack was at Sweet Apple Acre with Caramel. Fluttershy was hanging out with Discord.  

I opened the magical journal and read it.

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,

How are you? I hope all has been going well in Equestria. We all miss you dearly. Here are a few messages from each one of the Rainbooms. 

I smiled. I took a pen and wrote:

Hi, Sunset. I am well, thank you. I miss you guys so much! 

Hi, sugarcube. I hope you've been feeling okay. How are things?

Your friend,

Applejack X

Hi, Applejack. I am doing quite well. Thank you for being so concerned. 

I read the next message from Pinkie Pie. 

Hi, Twilight! I hope you've been eating a lot of cupcakes! Visit us if you have time!

With lots of love and sprinkles,

Pinkie Pie

Hi Pinkie! Yes, I have been a bit more cupcakes than I should have. Well, I was thinking... maybe I could visit you guys for a while. Equestria is safe and sound, and I've got nothing to do... :)

Hi, Twilight. How are you? How's Spike? I hope he's been good.

Love,

Fluttershy~

Hi, Fluttershy! I'm doing well, thank you. Spike is pretty good too. He grew wings! 

Haiya, Twilight! I hope you've been having a flippin' good time in your castle!

Your super awesome friend,

Rainbow Dash X

Hello Rainbow, my castle is still pretty sick. It's so big, that I haven't even finished exploring it yet!

Hello, darling! How are you? How's little Spikey-wikey? Things here are still pretty much okay, although there's a certain blue-haired guitarist who clearly misses you! ;)

With lots of love and sparkles,

Rarity

A hot blush rose on my cheek as I read Rarity's message. Flash Sentry was one of the things I regret leaving behind. I remembered the way he hugged me after the Defeat of the Sirens. I would love to see him again. 

I took a deep breath and wrote:

Hi Rarity! I miss you too! How are you? I hope you are still designing more glamorous clothing! 

Dear Sunset Shimmer, 

I miss you all so, so much that I'm coming to CHS for a few days. Meet me at the portal tomorrow morning. 

Love,

Princess Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship.