Part 4

Like that today as per Jungkook's condition Tae was getting ready for his marriage. And with Jungkook when he informed the news to his brother Jin jumping in happiness and he loved Tae soo much. The wedding was going to happen in a simple way because from Jungkook's side there was only him and bodyguards because his brothers and other close people are all abroad and With Tae it was only his Sister, Step mom and His dad.

 The wedding was going to happen in a simple way because from Jungkook's side there was only him and bodyguards because his brothers and other close people are all abroad and With Tae it was only his Sister, Step mom and His dad

A beautiful soft music was playing in the background. Soon Tae walked into the aisle Where Jungkook was standing still in his dark Aura but suddenly a frown formed on Jungkook's face because the bride should be coming with their dad's but here for Tae Jisoo was the one who walked with him to the aisle and his parents who was sitting there smiling ear to ear.

Jungkook 💭 : There is something wrong with this family the mom and dad are extremely opposite of this Brother and sister. Are they the real parents of both or not .

Jisoo : Um Mr Jeon

Jungkook came to reality when Jisoo called him out. As Jungkook looked at them she handed Tae carefully to Jungkook's hands. Jungkook can feel soft cold hands on his big roungh one's. Unknowingly he caressed his thumb onto back of Tae's hands.

Jisoo : Please take good care of him because he is way more precious to me, and take this as my request because he doesn't have anyone as his except you and me.

Every word that said by her made Jungkook to cross think about that there is really something wrong with this person and his family. There is something going on.

Jungkook : Don't worry now he is my responsibility and if Jeon Jungkook gives his words to anyone then he will never back off from his words. Let's start now

He ordered

Soon the ceremony started and they officially got married with each other But this whole time nor Tae showed his any emotions nor he talked any single other than nodding his head. Everything went well.

Jungkook : Then we will get going now

After the wedding Jungkook said to everyone but Tae's parents walked towards them with a paper in their hands.

Tae's step mom : Hmm we have a request

He asked to Jungkook nervously

Jungkook : What now?
Tae's step mom : This is our family's return from so we need you both to sign on it.

Jungkook annoyingly rolled his eyes and said

Jungkook : Whatever just do it fast I have no time to waste.

Soon they both signed on the paper. And Jisoo walked towards Tae and handed him something.

Seeing the thing Tae eyes widened as a tear skipped from his eyes.

Jisoo : Now this is yours no one will snatch it from you

Tae hugged his sister tightly letting his tears flow from his eyes which he was holding up for som manu years .
And there it was the First time Jungkook seeing an emotion that Tae showed and he noticed the thing in his hand a small beautiful pendent

Jungkook 💭: It will be something precious to him
Jungkook : Come let's go

Getting into the car Tae again when to his blank self but he was holding on to the pendent tightly in his hands like if anyone will snatch it from him.