Part 28

At the hospital

After an hour the doctors came out of the ICU Lisa was also with them. Seeing them coming outside Jungkook hurriedly got up from the floor and ran towards the doctor.

Jungkook : Doctor how is my is all right tell me.

The Doctor smiled at how worried Jungkook was about Tae.

Seeing him smiling he looked at him in confusion.

Doctor : Mr Jeon first of all please calm and there is nothing to worry about Mrs Jeon he is fine, Dr Manobon will explain it to you.

Saying that the doctor walked from there leaving Jungkook Jin and Namjoon with Lisa.

Jin : Lisa how is Tae.
Lisa : Opps he is all fine. There is nothing to worry but it will time for him to wake up.
Jungkook : Can I see him.
Lisa : Not now soon he will be shifted to the room then you can...
Jungkook : No please just one time i want take a look on him.
Lisa : Jungkook listen to me..

Soon Jungkook kneeled in front of her making everyone gasp.

Jungkook : I beg you only for once please

Lisa looked at him in shock, she had no other choice so nodded her head.

She took him inside where there was another door but it a small transparent class hole where they can see the patient.

Lisa : I let you here but i can't take to their you can see him through this.

Jungkook walked towards the door and looked through the hole where he can see Tae with son many wires attached on his chest and an oxygen mask was on his face.

Jungkook : Why he is like.....I mean is he was in any serious condition
Lisa : Of course he was Jungkook in had already realised it when we were at him, He had an panic attack and the worse one. It can even take his life that's why I told to take him here. When we took him inside the heart rate was also getting less, we thought we will not be able to save him but he was so strong Kook that he made it again to his life and also your love towards him kook.

She walked outside patting his back

Jungkook stood there so minutes looking the figure lying on the hospital bed.

-
-
-

---

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-

-
-
Night 9pm

In a basement where a girl was lying unconscious. Her hands were tied behind and was blindfolded with a black cloth.

All of sudden she started to gain concious.

? ? ? : hmmmmm

She gained her concious.

? ? ? : Where am I..?

Soon she realised that she was tide and blindfolded. Suddenly she remembered the incident where she got out of the cafe and all.

Jisoo : Did I get kidnapped by some...? Ahhh my head is paining.....

She was kidnapped by someone but still she was behaving calm, like she was expecting this kidnapping.

Why?
Who?
For What?