Part 5

Jungkook and Tae reached Jeon Mansion.

The car stopped at the entrance of the Mansion as soon as they reached, Jungkook got out of the car and Tae noticed and also hopped out of the car.

Jungkook : Come in

But Suddenly Jungkook felt something holding on his dress and turned around to see Tae who was looking down and his hand tightly clenched on Jungkook's shirt. Because Tae got scared seeing so many guards standing in front of the entrance with weapons in their hands and Jungkook stood that.

Seeing that Jungkook stood near Tae and picked him up in bridal style without warning and Tae who flinched by the sudden touch.

Jungkook : Don't need to be scared when I am here, no will ever dare to even lay their eyes on you.

Jungkook whispered to Tae with a deep yet calming voice

Jungkook : Everyone on Knees

Jungkook's only command made every guard in the mansion kneel in front of him keeping their head lowered in front of Him not able to meet with the dark gaze which can burn them alive.And he walked inside the Mansion like a king with his Beloved Queen in his arms.
And Tae can feel his heart beating out of his control but at the same he felt so safe in his arms.

Jungkook walked towards the living and made Tae sit on the couch.

Tae raised his face and looked at the beautiful interior which was exactly like his taste. His eyes roamed over every corner of the room .

The house was filled with darkness but still it have the small ray of hope and happiness

Jungkook walked directly opposite of Tae and sat on his King sized couch like a King only there was incompleteness of a crown on his head. Soon a small smile spread on his face while seeing how Tae's innocent eyes was checking out the every cornor of his house.