Part 43

As usual after spending time with Jimin, Tae came back to his room to take a bath.

After taking it he was wearing his dress and fixed his clothes facing the mirror, but soon he felt an emptiness on his neck.

His heart started to beat fast as he started to touch his neck,

Tae : My pendant

He didn't feel a metallic thing in his neck, soon ran towards the near the laundry bucket🧺 to look on his dress with he dropped before bathing.

He pulled every clothes out of the bucket, still didn't find the pendant.

Tears weld up in his, which started to flow from his eyes one by one....

He ran out of the bathroom searching the whole room, bed, closets, boxes, drawers etc everywhere but he was getting only the disappointment.

Tae : Please my pendant I want it please god please it's my mom's

He is crying and begging the god to find his pendant, the pendant which was so precious to him because it belonged to his mother.

His mind was all a mess, and even the whole room was a mess.... things were scattered all around, little by little he was losing his hope.

He tried to think where he kept it or did he take it off his neck.... nothing was working his mind was also playing with him __

Tae : Where Tae WHERE did you ......

Tears flowed like a river, he was trembling badly.

We will think that the small thing is that much valuable for a person that he will cry about______

Then I will say, Yes Because if anything if it is small or big that belongs to our precious people and it will be more precious to us too, which will make them forever with us in our heart.

Tae was crying sitting on the floor,

Meanwhile Jungkook came back home and he directly walked towards their room.

As he opened the room, his breath stopped seeing the room was whole messy.

Jungkook : Tae

He called Tae because he was clueless that What happened, why the room was in this condition and where is Tae.

Suddenly he noticed a figure sitting on the floor hiding his face between his knees.

Jungkook : Tae baby

As Soon as Tae heard Jungkook's voice he raised his head

Tae : Kookie....

When Jungkook heard Tae voice which seemed like he was crying

Jungkook ran towards him like Strom and kneeled on to his level hugging him into his arms

Jungkook : Baby what happened why are crying... Tell kookie what happened

Tae was hiccupping due to crying

Tae : Kookie my pendant...i...i ....l ..ost it ....
Jungkook : Pendant

Jungkook spoke in confusion

But in sudden he realised why Tae was talking about, the pendant that Jisoo gave him at his wedding day.

Is that pendant that important to him; He thought for a moment

Jungkook signed and picked Tae in bridal style and walked over the bed sitting on it with Tae on his lap