Part 10

Jungkook came and stood behind Tae. And Tae who was painting but soon he stopped his work as he sensed someone behind him. His breath started to get heavy and Jungkook noticed the sudden change in Tae.

Jungkook : Its me

Jungkook said to make him calm but Tae was not listening to him he was just breathing heavily. Seeing that Jungkook was going to touch him but Tae immediately turned around and pushed Jungkook away from him. Jungkook was shocked and irritated as the colour in Tae's hands stained his shirt.

Jungkook : YO....

But Tae's condition was not good his whole body was trembling in fear. Jungkook was confused by the sudden change in Tae's behaviour. He slowly slowly started towards him while sweet talking to calm him.

Jungkook : Shu shu calm down Taehyung it's me Jungkook takes a deep breath to come on

But unexpectedly Tae listens to Jungkook. He also doesn't know why he listened to Jungkook but one thing was sure that Jungkook's soft voice was different from his cold one so calming and peaceful.

Tae started to do as Jungkook said, he started to deep breath but his eyes soon widened when he realised that Jungkook was hugging him. He wanted to push him but he was scared because he was back to sense.

Jungkook : Taehyung

Jungkook called him but he was in his thoughts

Jungkook : Taehyung are you okay now

Tae snapped out of his thoughts and soon nodded his head.

Jungkook : Are you sure ?

Tae again nodded his head. And Jungkook pulled away from the hug and that time Tae noticed his coloured finger prints on Jungkook's shirt. His eyes widened in horror. Tae immediately started to search for tissue and brought it to wipe the colour from Jungkook's shirt but Jungkook stopped him by holding Tae's hands

Jungkook : Leave it, and pack everything we are going back.

Tae frowned and looked at Jungkook

Jungkook : Comr fast I will wait for you outside

Jungkook went out without letting Tae to ask whats the reason for taking him back home.