Part 30

Throughout the whole ride Tae was looking at Jungkook with a heavy heart. Jungkook's love was true and put but he was scared.

They reached home Jungkook again picked him up and walked towards the house. As they came inside to see Jhope who was sitting on the couch. Jungkook walked upstairs ignoring the male's presence there.

Lisa and Jin also followed Jungkook with Tae medicine and that's all.

Namjoon : Can I ask you something

Hope didn't respond to the question but Namjoon asked

Namjoon : Do you still think that he is who tried to kill your brother?

Hobi raised his face and looked at Namjoon with a frown on his face. Because the question was so sudden to accept.

Suddenly Jungkook came downstairs and was about to go to kitchen then,

Namjoon : Kook we got her and she at the basement

Jungkook stopped in his track and looked at him and nodded his head.

Few hours later

At the basement

Jisoo was still sitting there. Soon she heard footsteps coming from behind the stairs. She knew someone was coming.

Namjoon : You really have so much guts, you got kidnapped still you haven't cried or screamed.

Jisoo didn't gave any attention to the question except she asked them for Something

Jisoo : Can you please unfold this blindfold it's suffocating.

Jungkook nodded his head, as the guard soon removed her blindfold. She opened her eyes but all were blur because she was being blindfolded for two days. She tried to get the clear vision and after few minutes she can see clearly.

See looked at the people infront of her and soon a smile created on her face.

Jisoo : My guess was right.
Jungkook : How did you know it's me are some what expecting this.
Jisoo : Yes i know you will come to see me one day but didn't expect this kidnapping.
Jungkook : Why?

That's the only came out of Jungkook's mouth

Jisoo : I will give you every answer but before that tell me how is my brother and where is he..?

Jungkook and Namjoon looked at each other

Namjoon : he is fine...

But Jungkook stopped him by holding his hand and Shaked head

The He explained what happened to Tae. Hearing that Jisoo's heart ached.

Jisoo : I want to see my baby

She said.

Namjoon : No you can't
Jisoo : PLEASE LET ME SEE HIM I WILL GIVE YOU EVERY ANSWER..... PLEASE......IF YOU DON'T LET ME THEN I WILL NOT OPEN MY EXCEPT I WILL ACCEPT MY DEATH.

Jisoo screamed the words and he was clearly genuine.

Jungkook can see the pain in her eyes. He himself walked towards her and untidy her hands and said

Jungkook : Come ith us

They walked out of the basement. The basement was right behind of their mansion so they just need walk 25 minutes to reach the mansion.

They reached the mansion and came inside.

Soon their eyes landed on Jhope who was smoking on the living, Jisoo noticed him.

Jungkook : He is in the room come with me

He was about to take her upstairs but,

Hobi : He is not there

Suddenly they turned towards him. Hearing that Jungkook immediately ran upstairs to the room, Jisoo also followed him. But the room was empty. Namjoon looked ath Hobi and walked towards him grabbing his collar in anger, hearing the noises Jin and Lisa came running from the kitchen.

Jin : Joonie what's going on

But Namjoon deeply glaring at Hobi

Namjoon : Where is he... what did you do to him?

Jungkook and Jisoo came downstairs running and saw the scene.

Jhope got annoyed and freed himself from Namjoon's grip

Hobi : Oh come why you always pick fight on me,
Jungkook : TELL ME WHERE IS HE.
Hobi : How should I know where he went he just walked out of here and I didn't care to ask him because i don't care where he goes.

JHope blurred out the words

All were worried

Jisoo : No no it can't be

This was the only word came from her mouth before running out of the house. Seeing her running Jungkook also ran behind her.

To where-------‽